COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Chronicles of Player One

I've been wondering... have you guys thought about how Chronicles of Elyria is the closest thing we have in real life to the OASIS from Ready Player One? I mean, they both feature an extremly large open-world, completely driven by players, with seemingly endless opportunities and things to do... "People come to the OASIS for all the things they can do, but they stay because of all the things they can be." It just fits perfectly with Chronicles of Elyria.

I just hope there are no crazy, psychotic corporations trying to rule over Elyria.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

5/25/2018 3:35:46 PM #1

Posted By Kastivi at

I just hope there are no crazy, psychotic corporations trying to rule over Elyria.

...Fennec Academy...

Seriously though, I've had games which steal away my free time that I make excuses to play over socializing. While I share your enthusiasm, SBS is really going to have to nail every aspect of their game to give it even half the draw of the Oasis.

Chronicles of Elyria Kickstarter backer #2!

6/30/2018 10:42:23 PM #2

All they need is cheap haptic suits, a multidirectional treadmill and some badass crazy goggles and this can happen. I’m gonna get there first tho. ;)

" you underestimate my stupidity "

-runs through minefield-