COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Magistrate looking for place to call home

Any takers? ;)

6/3/2018 1:14:05 AM #1

I'm a mayor in the Duchy of Vitalis.

Come check the Duchy out on Discord and see if you are a good fit!

https://discord.gg/QdW5b3

6/3/2018 2:54:30 AM #2

We are always looking for mayors within the Royal Duchy of Saorsa Kingdom of Alésia^.^

I would highly suggest getting to know each community and seeing where you would fit best!

What is it you'd like to do with your settlement? What are your ideas and aspirations?

6/3/2018 2:59:29 AM #3

Congrats on the magistrate package, and welcome to the Luna Sever give me a holler if your planning on joining the Vornair community. We have one slot remaining in my county. Click on my banner and check us out... Also... FYI, wicked avatar pic, you'll fit in nicely.

6/3/2018 4:05:28 AM #4

Posted By Rheshi at

Any takers? ;)

The Kingdom of Vornair has many places you might call home. Log into the Discord chats and say hell. I am sure In the Duchy of The Stormlands you would find a comfortable home. The County of Seidr under the Countess Hela Dracul you would find room and happy greetings. Both Myself and Mistress Amber would be Fellow mayors there among many others. So come chat with us in Vonair.

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0

6/3/2018 5:37:13 AM #5

I havent started formally recruiting yet [Waiting for Land selection] ,but if a county that will treat you as family with heavy rp that will allow you to run the place how you want. With as little taxes as I can go interests you feel free too send me a message.

Not everything is ironed out about the county but that is just the bases for it.

Only thing I ask is since the county's your home we defend the place together if something happens. We need too all work together in fights heh.

But I firmly believe if groups of people are left too grow the way they want ,and arent hit by heavy taxes that the county will be a very prosperous one. One that everyone is like family.

I plan on for those who come in say they want too be a smith. I'd work on helping them have a shop or some way too get access too mines so there job is easier.

Or if there farmers a few parcels of land too grow into. For free or very cheap.

Goes for pretty much whatever you want too become. Tavern owner? Ill do my best too set you up with a tavern.

Building a community that will not lord over you ,but shoulder your troubles ,and grow together seems like the way to go.

Well i've said enough.

-Server

6/14/2018 7:43:39 AM #6

I'd like to know what sort of city you'd like to run, but until then you're welcome to check out Forgeborne County within the Kingdom of Kairos, or any other counties in it that might interest you. You can click my banner to join my discord and we can talk about what you'd like to do ^^

6/14/2018 9:15:27 AM #7

Posted By SigmaLancaster at 03:43 AM - Thu Jun 14 2018

I'd like to know what sort of city you'd like to run, but until then you're welcome to check out Forgeborne County within the Kingdom of Kairos, or any other counties in it that might interest you. You can click my banner to join my discord and we can talk about what you'd like to do ^^

can confirm, some of the best people are within kairos.