COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-East Bordweall] Caneor County

County of Caneor

Kingdom:

Boardweall

Duchy:

Singraven

County Vision

If you are here, you probably already know a bunch about the game and are trying to find the right place for you and or your group of friends, perhaps even a gaming community. I'm here to convince you that Caneor County is that place. First I'll go over my own goals to give you an idea of what I'll be doing. I plan on building quite a bit of housing, obviously everyone will need a place to stay that works fields, tends shops etc., but I'll be building even more for those that do not directly support the county, those that go about adventuring, doing pvp or what ever they fancy, all those types of people will still need and want a place to call home and for there children to be safe. I plan to provide that place. So that beind said, they will need food, equipment, possibly employment. All of those things can be provided by other Mayors or citizens. What ever your wants or dreams are, this is a place to find them. I will not be dictating what you need to be focusing on or working toward. As long as taxes are paid and the peace is kept, you are free to do what you want. I do encorage you to communicate with others in the county and duchy to see what could be the most helpful, but that is your choice. If you want to take up an industry that some one else already does a lot of, then I call that friendly competition. As for taxes, you will only be taxed what ever is required for the maintenance of the county, duchy and kingdom and I will do my best to make sure it is fair and transparent. A Bit about our location and environment. Unless something unexpected happens. We will be located in swamp land. Think Florida, there will be plenty of dry land as well. Races available in that area will include Dras, Neran, To'Resk, and Janoa. The Duchy is surrounded by allies on 3 sides and a nutral Kingdom to the west. The county is planning on being about one county away from the Nutral Kingdom to the west, this is subject to change as placments have not occured yet. Swamp land has Bog iron, is considered tropical, for growing purposes.

Citizens

I need citizens and I have assets to give to those willing to work. Let me know what you want to do in the game and I'll see what we can work out. Every role is needed, fighters, crafters gatherers, diplomats, traders. You name it, we needed it. Those that are active pre launch will have the best chance of getting a helping hand from the count. If you are not interested in any of those things, guess what, we still need you. You need a place to call your own, rent a room in a tavern. Are you a little better off, rent a house. Got money to burn buy a house or more. This city is being designed to support those that want to live here and raise a family while they run off adventuring, fighting, exploring. So while people who work local will have a place, so will those that don't fit the usual bill. Pay your taxes and you will be left alone to your own devices if that is what you desire. Be as involved in the community as much as you see fit.

Mayors

The County needs Mayors. All I ask is that you are active and use what you have to prosper for the benefit of your people.

Alt text - can be left blank

6/3/2018 1:57:25 AM #1

Saved for future

4/13/2019 10:00:21 PM #2

Updated 13 April 2019