COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] Flat Elyria Foundation

Flat Elyria Foundation

Server : NA-E Luna - Kingdom : Bordweall - Duchy : Singraven - County : Karrah - City : Roppenhilde - Discord : https://discord.gg/Nuca476

The goal of the Flat Elyria Foundation (FEF) is to prove to the world that Elyria truly is flat through scientific research funded by donations and labor, including mapping, physics, astronomy, and any other plane of science or philosophy to prove that Elyria is truly flat. We will likely also take part in game combat and other work as a chivalrous group of knights.

The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses.

To the world, they seek more evidence, but we know our cause is just. It is our holy and righteous duty that we enlighten them to join our cause. We abhor the existence of the heretical sphere, and we seek to root out all round-Elyria heresy!

DOWN WITH HERESY, DOWN WITH SPHERES

6/6/2018 2:29:16 AM #1

Oh god yes...

Interested in becoming a warrior/soldier? working in reconnaissance, espionage, sabotage, assassination? joining an order of the strongest and most honorable knights? becoming a field medic? operating siege? or joining a personal guard? Click Here!

6/10/2018 5:36:23 AM #2

Since we're all on the Luna server I guess that makes us all Lunatics?

I love the idea of funding research to discover whether or not Elyria is flat or round.

6/17/2018 4:47:57 AM #3

I would gladly join such a society.

The Vorinsthar family is a Bannerhouse of the Pierrot family, we pride ourselves on serving to the best of our ability under the great Count of Shade, Impius Pierrot. If you are interested in serving as a Bannerman for the Pierrot Family, the rightful rulers of the 8 counties of Shade, continue reading.

11/14/2018 6:40:08 AM #4

Fellow citizens of Elyria, I would like you all to examine the maps provided for map voting for any sign of curvature what so ever.

The Vorinsthar family is a Bannerhouse of the Pierrot family, we pride ourselves on serving to the best of our ability under the great Count of Shade, Impius Pierrot. If you are interested in serving as a Bannerman for the Pierrot Family, the rightful rulers of the 8 counties of Shade, continue reading.