COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Asocial Horse Breeder looking for a Group

Hello

I have only been briefly keeping up with game development posts and community announcements, but have yet to delve into the realm of the people actually planning to play the game.

While it's not set in stone, I'm planning to be a horse breeder or all around animal husbrandy person. I'm not super big into MMOs, mostly because of their constant upkeep, and I easily fall out of them and their communities if I'm not careful. I'm also not completely sure if I want to do horse breeding. It really depends on how complex the animal breeding and rearing is going to be. I do love the idea of breeding horses and riding them and making pretty combinations though.

If you're willing to deal with an imdecisive and often asocial horse breeder, I'd love to get to know some people who are more well versed in the game and it's community.

6/15/2018 12:09:13 PM #1

I am sure that every kingdom would love to have you around. I know I would. Definitely love to have a horse breeder within Saorsa.

Take your time in looking around at the different communities to make sure that you find the right fit for yourself ^.^

If you'd like to chat more feel free to click my banner

6/15/2018 12:43:23 PM #2

Welcome to Luna!

There are a ton of opportunities to find a supportive home within the communities on this server. So I am sure that you will have plenty of choices available to you as you search for the right home.

Countess DeBrume, Brume Harrow, Blackthorn Vale, Mytharbor, Free Kingdom of Alesia (NA-E)

6/15/2018 9:39:52 PM #3

The Royal Duchy of Xeilias is currently still recruiting citizens from all walks of life. From the farmer to the adventurer, the blacksmith to the Count; Xeilias has not only a place for you, but a need.

As the beating heart of the Kingdom of Alesia, the Royal Duchy of Xeilias is home to societies, businesses, and guilds that provide for the kingdom. The scale of trade and contracts, served for the betterment of Alesia, draw ambitious entrepreneurs, master craftsmen, and dedicated artisans of all kinds and we welcome you to take your place among us.

If this interest you and you wish to know more please feel free to join our discord Royal Duchy of Xeilias

The last thing I want to do is hurt you; but never forget, it is on the list.

6/15/2018 10:11:16 PM #4

HI

The Duchy of Anor, with Demalion Empire EU server is looking for player.

I will run a farming, animal husbandry County and would gladly welcome you to my County as an animal breeder. I will be designing the town and county around these occupations with associated trades I welcome social people or quieter people like yourself.

6/15/2018 11:10:15 PM #5

The Horse Lord wants Horse Breeders!

contact me on discord

Varuian Maulvorn 🐎|⍲|#1062

6/16/2018 12:40:13 AM #6

Thanks for all the responses. Looks like I have a lot of options.

6/16/2018 3:00:31 AM #7

I'm also looking to get into Animal Husbandry and the Breeding side of things. My town would also have a place for you if you were inclined.

You can find more information here: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/26439/naebordweall-the-town-of-varros

6/16/2018 3:35:24 AM #8

I know you will be welcome in the Duchy of Port Royale. While you shop around for a place to call home, feel free to reach out to me or anyone else in the Duchy for info.

For citizens with a plan who are planning on settling in my county, I typically have investment packages that I help with. No social requirements. :)

Discord: Count Conklin#3327

6/16/2018 3:42:16 AM #9

You'll be welcome in my county, even if you're not very active and not very social.
As long as you don't cause too much trouble it's fine.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

6/17/2018 2:38:07 AM #10

Almost any county and Ducky would welcome an animal breeder in general. Being able to raise a better stock of farm animals would do wonders for the food supply at a local town.

A Horse ranch would be happily received. Horses will be useful for carrying messages, scouting, Horse archer and Cavalry in general. Breeds would aid in raising horses useful for moving commerce from location to location. Come look ar Vornair and find a home here.

Mistress Amber of the Black Flight.

In service to Countess Hela of Seidr, Duke Morbis of the Stormlands and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair.

7/9/2018 1:10:14 AM #11

Hey there! I'm a little late to the party. Always fun to run into other people who are interested in animal husbandry.

I will be breeding horses and assorted critters as well. I founded the Animal Husbandry Association in 2016, which is a cross-server community looking to network, learn, and improve our industry. We have tons of players from all kingdoms who are interested in animal husbandry, so you're more than welcome to come hang out on our Discord server regardless of where you decide to call home.

Cheers! Hope to see you around