COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
The Elyrian Marketplace
+29

We have created The Elyrian Marketplace, a place where you can trade giftable items from the COE store.

Discord Link

Traders and Merchants please follow our rules for safe conduct of trading!

Trading for currency or Giftcards is NOT allowed, Only the trade between GIFTABLE items in the COE store is allowed,

Trading Accounts is not allowed.

If you want to use a middleman to help with your trade please ask for one in the generalchat

A middleman is a person who keeps goods of both parties in his posession until both parties have send all the products, the middlemen will then send the goods to the new owner.

Keep in mind, this project is setup by the community, we will do everything we can to prevent scamming,

https://discord.gg/hBzVF7c

Arbiter of the Elyrian Marketplace...…………. Athorias#7637

3/13/2019 9:58:56 PM #46
+0

Just finished trading some EP for a gift card. As someone without Exposition access, this is much more useful ;) Everyone in chat was very helpful and patient with questions, not to mention quick on the trade!

Future Explorer of Luna

3/14/2019 6:56:43 PM #47
+0

we are happy to be of service Tularius! <3

Arbiter of the Elyrian Marketplace...…………. Athorias#7637

4/1/2019 11:22:49 AM #48
+0

Dependable moderation, trustworthy middlemen, and I am loving the potential of the second auction house!

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

4/1/2019 11:27:56 AM #49
+0

The people and middlemen are always good to you here. It's a great place to trade salt of the Earth gamers.

My friend code: 4F7B5A

4/1/2019 11:33:27 AM #50
+0

Recommended

Bought item from coe promo Auctioned item and got more EP Item returned in later promo so I bought it again Do I auction again?

10/10 would marketplace again

Drake County

4/1/2019 11:52:46 AM #51
+0

The Marketplace gives us a sense of the value of promo items that have come and gone. SBS has managed to build an economy before the game has even released and the Elyrian marketplace is the conduit, proof of this thriving economy.

With its expansion into the second auction house, and a growing population of traders, this Discord is on its way to playing a major role in trade once the game goes live.

4/1/2019 12:18:27 PM #52
+0

The Elyrian Marketplace is not only a great place to Buy, Sell, and trade with and for items but does so in a safe environment that gives you the peace of mind that your transaction is secure and within TOS.

I have made several trades through them and have walked away satisfied every time. Those running the org work hard to improve systems and provide exemplary customer service every time.

10/10 will use again and again.

-Friend Code: E5A405-

4/1/2019 12:21:49 PM #53
+0

tbh really well done and becoming popular because of it

4/1/2019 2:16:59 PM #54
+0

The Elyrian Marketplace is one of the few places where good deals can happen without worry of being scammed.

4/1/2019 2:20:31 PM #55
+0

As a newer Elyrian citizen who has missed all but the most recent store promotion, the Elyrian Marketplace has been a "spark"-saver! (Get it? Like a life-saver, but in Elyria we use... never mind.)

I have been able to track down almost every item I wanted which I had missed out on in previous promotions, and had the fun of participating in and winning an auction!

Since every item requires a trade, I don't have to concern myself with the nonsense of Paypal or other such sites. Item-for-item makes life much simpler!

The Discord is wonderfully organized and full of useful information, like lists of all the old promotions and original costs, as well as places to list auctions, giveaways, etc.

If you're like me and hope to get ahold of older Store Promotion items before having to seek them out in-game, then I recommend The Elyrian Marketplace! Come check it out!

4/1/2019 2:37:43 PM #56
+0

Amazing service, reliable mods, and everything you need to trade safely. 10/10.

4/1/2019 4:27:10 PM #57
+0

Thanks so much for setting up the Market Place. I've managed to get a few past kits that I missed out on. Very easy process and will be coming back often!

4/1/2019 5:51:31 PM #58
+1

A great and efficient way to get items you missed out on during previous promos. With a staff that is also helpful and nice every step of the way. The server makes for a good community and marketplace.

4/1/2019 7:37:30 PM #59
+1

I have had a good experience with the marketplace so far. I have only made a few transactions but they have been agreeable and the other members that I have interacted with have been helpful. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in trade as it's good practice for negotiating or if you just want to dump that pesky extra loot in your inventory for a decent price

4/1/2019 7:48:13 PM #60
+0

5 Stars! Pogg got me some new chromies