COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Town :)

So I have a Mayor title but is there a town for me ? or is someone having a great Idea about a town they need help with ? I know I maybe are late to ask but still going to :D

bit about me! I am a male that just turned 30 and have no friends that want to play this game or wait for it. so I am seeking new people to befriend to join me or I may join them in this adventure :)

Waiting for replays or pm :D have a good one :D

Edit 26.06

found my place :) to settle down :)

O'Dalen

6/22/2018 1:58:43 PM #1

well i am a mayor as well but im planning an underground town with which i could always use some help. im in the demalion empire in the Gladal county come by for a chat if u want to Discord

6/22/2018 2:16:27 PM #2

Heya ThatDuck

I'm a countess/count pledge, I got a town too, but I'm afraid you're not leaving me with much to go on, like what do you like doing? what might you want to do once in game? etc.

Congratulations on turning 30 :>

You're more than welcome to join the kingdom I've joined's discord, and then hit me up, so we can see if you might even want to play with me for that long :)

Discord link

Though I would suggest you get a hold of all the kingdom's discord links and figure out which one have people you like the most, and maybe even hold off on deciding for a place yet, I know a lot of people who haven't yet decided where they wanna go yet. But feel free to hit me up, and if you won't then good luck in finding a town for you :>!

6/24/2018 10:53:14 AM #3

Check out the Kingdom Discords mate, alot of People are just waiting to become your new friends :D

6/25/2018 10:01:59 PM #4

You are welcome In Arkadia if you want. We are a great kingdom and a united team of hard core players. I am the Duke of Latium and I need Mayors. My Discord is private so I will send you a link in private.

6/26/2018 3:08:49 PM #5

i agree with all the above but you should disagree and join my county instead :D

Seriously thou :D I'll send you a PM about possible plans and such.