COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
working partner

Hey all I have come to the conclusion I want to have land and maybe a few parcels or even a Hamlet. I do want to explore and I want to be a Jack of all trades but I have a ton of time I can spare to this game just not daily, maybe not for 3 days at a time and so when I'm off work I can binge.

I need partners who want to run things, keep the peace. I'm thinking when I'm online I go exploring and when I'm off I'd be a capable guard personal or otherwise.

Looking for other suppliers or crafters that want to either mapmaker, scribe, mine, farm, timber cut, biome harvest. Any invites or trials are welcome.

So far I'm loving the angelina options for guilds, schools, counties, kingdoms. I am not affiliated with any as of now. I am a casual player for the most part so even if I'm on it does not mean I am actively leveling(think reg mmos)

I have talked with quite a few of the community who reached out to me, so now I want to see what I can find feel free to post anything positive.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

6/23/2018 5:37:26 AM #1

I'm planning on joining the Duchy of Anor and creating a guild for exploration/merchants. I'm planning on doing farming and in the beginning exploration to extend the guild's reputation. I'll be adding in some Scribing to make contracts which will come in handy for the merchant side.

6/24/2018 7:38:07 PM #2

I had some players contact me, thank you all for helping include me into your communities everyone.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC