COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
What Is Your Tribe Preference?

For myself I will start as a Neran and my girlfriend/Baroness will start as a Janoa. We will create and maintain a half Neran and half Janoan family line. Those players who join my family upon launch whom I don't know will of course be different than the core family within one or two IRl years. The plan is to look down on the lesser family lines as inferior.

What are your tribe preferences and what are your family goals?

6/25/2018 9:26:49 PM #1

I am going to be Waerd.

Curious as to which way your lineage will lean as it would be very difficult to maintain exactly a 50/50 split of janoan and neran.

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

6/25/2018 9:37:31 PM #2

I'm going to choose Janoa for their warrior culture. I feel like they'll attract people interested in the combat system like I am. I want to start a competitive fighting league within the tribe and take on mercenary work with other participants for fun & gold. It'll be fun training and working with people who are also interested in squad combat.

I also want to start or join a wildlife conservation force to prevent extinction of prey. Since the Janoa are so obsessed with hunting, I see extinction as a possibility if the tribe isn't careful, which will eliminate one of their best natural resources.

As for family goals... I'd reserve family slots for people I play with often enough for it to make sense. I want to use the mercenary wealth to support competitive fighting & build up my home to support a heir & personal armory.

6/25/2018 10:11:41 PM #3

I love Janoa. I hope I get to be one.

6/25/2018 10:52:46 PM #4

dras please :D

6/26/2018 4:11:29 AM #5

Dras, but decidedly light-leaning.

6/26/2018 10:25:42 AM #6

Me and my husband will both be Dras, my sister will be Janoa so some family feuds to be had.

As soon as i get my hands on some Yoru I will switch over or atleast add a lot of it to my bloodline.

Will bann and exterminate all Nerans trying to join the family, I do not have anything against genes from any of the other tribes but prefer to stay mostly among my own.

6/26/2018 2:14:12 PM #7

Posted By LukeSpyro at 2:26 PM - Mon Jun 25 2018

I am going to be Waerd.

Curious as to which way your lineage will lean as it would be very difficult to maintain exactly a 50/50 split of janoan and neran.

I may lean towards Neran or Janoa, for me it depends on what bonuses or traits are better for my gameplay. Janoa for fighting/survival and Neran for structure and adaptability.

As soon as i get my hands on some Yoru I will switch over or atleast add a lot of it to my bloodline.

Will bann and exterminate all Nerans trying to join the family, I do not have anything against genes from any of the other tribes but prefer to stay mostly among my own.

Lol, savage! I love it. It makes for a good story, cant have anyone in your family you dont want. I feel the same :D

6/26/2018 3:47:42 PM #8

My #1 seems to have settled on To'resk. That is, my #1 no longer changes several times a day. ;) If I ever end up mixing bloodline it'll probably be with Waerd or Erishe (was that the desert one?).

As for family goals... Well, I hope to keep the bloodline going for the entire duration of the game, and I hope to build a botanical museum+library+zoo+academy somewhere on a mountain where hermits and scholars can gather in peace and tranquility.

6/26/2018 3:52:07 PM #9

Posted By KearaLoar at 08:47 AM - Tue Jun 26 2018

My #1 seems to have settled on To'resk. That is, my #1 no longer changes several times a day. ;) If I ever end up mixing bloodline it'll probably be with Waerd or Erishe (was that the desert one?).

As for family goals... Well, I hope to keep the bloodline going for the entire duration of the game, and I hope to build a botanical museum+library+zoo+academy somewhere on a mountain where hermits and scholars can gather in peace and tranquility.

I will make sure to never burn down your establishment, sounds awesome!

6/27/2018 7:47:36 AM #10

Since I am a count and already attached to a duke I have no idea what tribe I will end up as. While To'Resk would be my personal favorite, I'll be happy with anything as long as it is neither Hrothi or Waerd. I'll probably end up mixing either Kypiq or Brudvir genes into my family line, even (or rather, especially) if I end up as one of those extremes. If religion can be changed independent of tribe my line will likely end up Quindred.

For what I'll do, I will of course attempt to be a solid sovereign and vassal and to keep my title as long as possible. Most of my friends have already made up their minds on which tribes they want to play, so I will have to make my capital capable of supporting a multicultural population which will be a nice challenge I think.

I'll also try to make a name for myself as either an alchemist or as an armorsmith, depending on which crafting system I end up liking more.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems, but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

6/27/2018 9:21:09 AM #11

Hrothi for me.

Stone walls need to be built to keep the riff raff out.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

6/27/2018 12:40:43 PM #12

Kypiq or mydarri once they are found :)

6/27/2018 2:05:14 PM #13

I'm gonna start as a Hrothi. Why? -They have a simple and good religion, but are okay with neglecting it, as long as one behaves virtuous. -They like preservation of knowledge and I plan to run a Library. -They live in the mountains, which sounds cool and safe to me, until they uncover the dragons sleeping within^^

Friend Code: 30EF47

6/27/2018 3:52:53 PM #14

Alot of thought and planning here. I love it!

6/28/2018 5:47:27 PM #15

Posted By TheCoz at 11:52 AM - Tue Jun 26 2018

Posted By KearaLoar at 08:47 AM - Tue Jun 26 2018

I will make sure to never burn down your establishment, sounds awesome!

Year 7

Coz: ..............I'm sorry
KearaLoar: YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO IT.
Coz: ..........................................................................no comment

Friend Code: 1BD8F6