COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
National Honey Bee Day August 18th

Hint, hint. Bring back the Cardinal Bee's for National (Cardinal) Bee Day please! One day only store special!! :)

6/27/2018 9:09:52 PM #1

If this day really exists, I would be very happy if SBS could offer another species of bees.

6/27/2018 10:03:48 PM #2

Posted By Blectorn at 5:09 PM - Wed Jun 27 2018

If this day really exists, I would be very happy if SBS could offer another species of bees.

I agree, I would be very excited to see a new rare breed that have different benefits than anything we have seen so far.

6/27/2018 11:46:24 PM #3

If it is to return it should be on The International World Bee Day that has been decided by The United Nations General Assembly to be the 20th of May. If we are to have special things happen on national days they will not get much work done since pretty much every country has many off them.

In Sweden we have days for the meatball and the cinnamon bun... wonder what will SBS will make those days.

6/29/2018 12:37:32 PM #4

In all cases, isn't it interesting that August 18 is National Honey Bee Day, May 20 is World Bee Day, and September is National Honey Month!

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

7/3/2018 3:29:44 AM #5

I am super excited after learning of the inclusion of apiculture in CoE! And glad there are so many fellow enthusiasts!

“Sometimes it seems unfair that events so old can reach forward through the years, sinking claws into one's life and twisting all that follows it. Yet perhaps that is the ultimate justice: we are the sum of all we have done added to the sum of all that has been done to us. There is no escaping that, not for any of us.” 24AD7D