COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Tattoos?

Are tattoos a thing? Would making/applying them be a skill? How would they be created? What skill category would they go in?

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

7/2/2018 11:40:07 PM #1

Yes they are a thing, in fact some pledge packages have the option to design a tattoo for in-game use. I don't currently know what skill it would fall into but I'm guessing maybe bardic skills?

7/2/2018 11:50:51 PM #2

Or perhaps a subset of the Scribe skill and whatever tree that's on. :)

7/3/2018 12:56:57 AM #3

Be a rare craft for sure. And possibly very fun to play

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

7/18/2018 3:40:06 PM #4

You would also need to develop the tools and dyes required.

So that makes me think that there is also some chemistry/alchemy tree in there as well.

Hmm...but a traveling tattoo wagon might be an interesting business venture...definitely something to think about.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

7/25/2018 9:48:26 PM #5

I wonder if they'll be different styles of cultural and guild specific ink. I'm personally a big fan of tattoos.

Visit our Recruitment Thread!

7/26/2018 4:28:25 AM #6

I wonder if you could have tattoos similar to Janoan stripes? If you could use that as part of a disguise to appear like a Janoa--whether as a permanent tattoo, or just some sort of body paint.

7/26/2018 4:33:47 AM #7

Posted By Baloth at 11:28 PM - Wed Jul 25 2018

I wonder if you could have tattoos similar to Janoan stripes? If you could use that as part of a disguise to appear like a Janoa--whether as a permanent tattoo, or just some sort of body paint.

That's an interesting thought for sure.

It would also be legit to have identifying or exclusive tattoos to identify your allegiance and stuff. I can dig it.

7/26/2018 4:51:13 AM #8

Oh, you can bet there's going to be player designed tattoos particular to certain families, kingdoms, guilds...I hope to bear a few, myself!

7/26/2018 9:38:11 AM #9

This is another craft/skill that could become a huge thing in this game.

7/26/2018 10:02:04 AM #10

There should be tattooing and belong to the profession barber.

this is translated to the Google translator for spelling mistakes I apologize.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

7/27/2018 6:29:26 PM #11

I would like to see Nordic tattooes

I am Maxstor from Mortal Online.Anyone who wanted to sign up for CoE and wanted to help another person this is my referral code lets play together. 3E6C85

7/27/2018 11:39:27 PM #12

Just don't expect any Dras tattoo artists. They frown on tattoos, as a result of their dislike of the Janoa, as well as a strong dislike of vanity.

Also, I'd expect few if any Waerd tattoo artists, as they pride themselves on looking almost identical to each other, and a tattoo would ruin the effect, especially if somewhere visible.

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

8/4/2018 5:32:34 PM #13

I'd love if tattoo artists were a possible thing in game though I'm not sure how we could design really custom tattoos unless there was something like the architecture tool for it