COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Help for Inexperienced Alts

I have noticed many people struggle with making their discord alts even minutely believable and I think this is a shame. No worries, I am here to help! For the paltry sum of a 600EP gift, I will provide you with a crash course in the basics of alting.

That's Right!! For only 600EP you can develop the needed skills to infiltrate your enemies discord channels.

This service does not guarantee penetration of inner sanctums, but advanced classes may be offered to promising students for a separate fee.

7/3/2018 12:53:15 AM #1

Taking Discords of Elyria to a whole new level!

7/3/2018 1:03:13 AM #2

I have a deal to propose, Sang. I'll double your price (so, 1200 EP) but in exchange you'd provide :

1. the fully recorded training methodology, including screen captures and/or videos and/or voice recordings and/or transcripts;
  2. the actual alt account in a position where he's known and accepted within that community for at least 2 months;
  3. that the Discord account used for that alt should be the an account dedicated to that only purpose and should be registered to an email address also dedicated to that purpose;
  4. that both accounts, Discord and email, be fully remitted to me upon completion of this agreement;
  5. that the alt must be infiltrated in Bordweall, somewhere in the king's duchy.

7/3/2018 1:31:04 AM #3

Heckin' professional bamboozles out here.

7/3/2018 1:45:59 AM #4

Holy I had no idea you wanted to be in Bordweall so bad.. But for so much EP you should also have:

6 Possess a Count lvl pledge or above and be verified as the owner with the same discord account.

Or we're not going to take them seriously ;)

7/3/2018 1:54:22 AM #5

Is EP worth that much nowadays? A Count pledge?? This account has way more than that and it's not at the Count level.

7/3/2018 2:35:09 AM #6

I think The Collection has gotten to this lot.

7/3/2018 2:38:04 AM #7

This is actually spy kids 101 stuff. Infiltrate your enemy and then you can have all their cookies. Or something.

In any case, The People of Elyria remember. We will smite the false kings of Bordweall in their madness, and give back true freedom to the land, to The People!

7/3/2018 5:25:23 AM #8

The first thing that crossed my mind when seeing this post was that 2-year-operation in EVE Online where some dudes infiltrated their rivals corporation and stole a lot of stuff

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

7/3/2018 5:53:07 AM #9

Posted By Kastivi at 3:25 PM - Tue Jul 03 2018

The first thing that crossed my mind when seeing this post was that 2-year-operation in EVE Online where some dudes infiltrated their rivals corporation and stole a lot of stuff

That's pretty awesome. Mostly cause someone would really go on for 2 years to destroy/steal from someone. I would have given up a few months into it or aren't you really just screwing over mates in the end?

7/3/2018 6:02:47 AM #10

Posted By Gunnlang at 01:53 AM - Tue Jul 03 2018

Posted By Kastivi at 3:25 PM - Tue Jul 03 2018

That's pretty awesome. Mostly cause someone would really go on for 2 years to destroy/steal from someone. I would have given up a few months into it or aren't you really just screwing over mates in the end?

Some people have been at it in Elyria's Game of Discords for at least a year, maybe more.

7/3/2018 6:04:51 AM #11

Posted By HolyAvengerOne at 4:02 PM - Tue Jul 03 2018

Some people have been at it in Elyria's Game of Discords for at least a year, maybe more.

A bit different though. Since what's the most someone can learn? Vague plans about random crap that may or may not ever come to pass. Though I suppose if you learn peoples IP that be helpful.

7/3/2018 6:06:18 AM #12

Posted By Gunnlang at 02:04 AM - Tue Jul 03 2018

Posted By HolyAvengerOne at 4:02 PM - Tue Jul 03 2018

A bit different though. Since what's the most someone can learn? Vague plans about random crap that may or may not ever come to pass. Though I suppose if you learn peoples IP that be helpful.

They get to learn about other people and gain their trust and laugh their jokes. So the day the important crap gets discussed, they'll more likely to be looped in, allowed into various places in-game, etc. That's the concept of a sleeper agent, namely.

7/3/2018 6:11:41 AM #13

Posted By HolyAvengerOne at 4:06 PM - Tue Jul 03 2018

They get to learn about other people and gain their trust and laugh their jokes. So the day the important crap gets discussed, they'll more likely to be looped in, allowed into various places in-game, etc. That's the concept of a sleeper agent, namely.

Yeah that's still sad for whoever is already doing this. 2-3 years out from launch. Some kingdoms won't even last 6 months. But better get in 3 years beforehand. But then those people have nothing better to do I suppose.

7/3/2018 6:14:36 AM #14

Posted By Gunnlang at 02:11 AM - Tue Jul 03 2018

Posted By HolyAvengerOne at 4:06 PM - Tue Jul 03 2018

Yeah that's still sad for whoever is already doing this. 2-3 years out from launch. Some kingdoms won't even last 6 months. But better get in 3 years beforehand. But then those people have nothing better to do I suppose.

Ah the kingdoms maybe not, but if they get to know enough people, chances are some of them will stick around to see release and beyond, and it's more probable that those that stick around are those that have invested more monies into the game : all the noble scum and other rich villain we, The People, will have to throw down and out.

7/3/2018 7:17:44 PM #15

One does not simply pay for knowing how to alt a discord.

One just does it....