COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Hi there

Hello, I am no noobie to the community but never have properly introduced myself. What better place to do it other than a tavern? I am Aestra head of the Zamako house and Vis'roi to countess Brandon(He's a trap) of Myst'elheim. I have many ambitions but to start I will be serving my count for the most part, learning, becoming combat ready, ect.

P.S Myst'elheim is looking for residents if you're interested PM me.

7/8/2018 4:52:06 PM #1

Hi, Aestra.

7/8/2018 4:59:05 PM #2

Posted By Sylvae at 12:52 PM - Sun Jul 08 2018

Hi, Aestra.

Hi Sylvae :)

7/8/2018 5:43:28 PM #3

Welcome!

Great beer lover here, and that is what my county will all be about. Taverns in every town and out of towns. Travelers can get thirsty, and sometimes army soldiers too. You don't want soldiers in your towns when they are just back from the front. Still high on testosterone they might harass the women and mistake our property for loot. Better have a tavern along the roads.

7/8/2018 11:13:29 PM #4

Posted By Ilyria at 1:43 PM - Sun Jul 08 2018

Welcome!

Great beer lover here, and that is what my county will all be about. Taverns in every town and out of towns. Travelers can get thirsty, and sometimes army soldiers too. You don't want soldiers in your towns when they are just back from the front. Still high on testosterone they might harass the women and mistake our property for loot. Better have a tavern along the roads.

Indeed :)

7/25/2018 11:25:46 PM #5

Hey Aestra! I would say, "Welcome!", but as you said, you have been here a while. :)