COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU][RP] Township of Kestral

-Removed-

7/8/2018 7:40:40 PM #1

:) Happy to have you with us in Terenia and good luck with this great project Caranthel!

7/8/2018 9:25:17 PM #2

Good to have you along in Rahlmont! Excellent post.

Eoghan Darachárd

7/9/2018 9:04:08 PM #3

To the venerable Alessandra, Mayor of Kestral, I send my most kind greeting.

In hopes that these words will not fall on deaf ears, and on behalf of Duke Demiqas Liacan, I propose a meeting in person. Word of your rise to power has traveled far and wide in this region, and we are hopeful that with someone good and true it can usher in a new and peaceful time. Believe me, I am well aware that the people of your town have little love for us, we know that many of them took up arms against us and look to you for refuge. It's time to lay them down, your townsfolk has suffered enough and we are not indifferent to the hardships of our fellow terenians. With great sorrow we still continue in our struggle, as we've seen brother fight against brother, and lost good men on both sides. Men such as Lord Jesaphan, who fought valiantly for the Romarian Empire. But Arthos Romaria is gone, Alessandra, and so is his Empire along with his dynasty. Those who still cling onto ideas of restoration are fighting a lost cause, and worse even, shedding innocent blood over it. This is not what the people of Terenia want! We have shown that on that day, when we defeated Randyll Emory in his siege of Tenarath. This gives rise to opportunity, it allows us to build a better tomorrow, but first and foremost we need to put and end to this senseless war! You have so far shown wisdom in not following the romarian loyalists, could it be that their lies and deceit are finally being exposed? Be that how it may, our aim is to restore this County after its liberation, to rebuild. In that, we would rather have Kestral as an ally than a foe. And so I beseech thee, heed my call and let us negotiate terms of peace. Until then, farewell.

Regards,

Grenric Layne, Count of Rahlmont, Regent to the Duke of Terenia

7/10/2018 9:38:14 AM #4

-Removed-

8/10/2018 6:04:23 PM #5

To Mayor Alessandra of Kestral, I write once more..

I am afraid your words grieve me, nor do I understand what we have done to warrant such resentment. We want to make you an ally, of course, and therefore continue to extend this offer for the sake of peace and order. Nobody here looks to drag you into this "unambitious rebellion" of ours, but let us not forget that Kestral involved itself in that conflict, all without our help. Indeed you will find scarce loyalty to the imperials everywhere else, for this Empire is in ruins. We only ask the same as our citizens, to be free from it at last.

So we do not forget, that it was your town which found itself harboring known enemies to our freedom, menn who took up arms against us when called upon. Alas, you yourself have been newly elected and not dragged into any of this, but we remember that your townsfolk have picked their side already. We ask you to make this right now, and reconsider that side. You need not send more of your people to their deaths, but do not oppose us any longer, for we are the people of Terenia.

Duke Demiqas Liacan I has been chosen by his citizens to free them from Romarian grip, and his enemies would wish to see the people's will overturned. We will not stand for this. To be clear, if there is to be a meeting you shall not refer to his Grace as pretender, nor will you claim us to be traitors. If that is indeed your position, there is little more to be said. However, if you were to see reason and speak to us in a rational manner, we are willing to speak terms and finally put an end to the fighting in this region. The person who carries this message will provide with the time and place of our meeting once you are alone, I sincerely hope that you will grace us with your presence on that day.

Regards,

Grenric Layne, Count of Rahlmont

12/7/2018 1:39:27 AM #6

-Removed-

4/12/2019 11:58:35 AM #7

-Removed-