COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Looking for advice...

New player joining the community, I am loving everything that this game has to offer right now and I hope to support it any way I can. To the subject of this post. I am looking at joining the Luna server as a hunter and map maker at first and moving into purchasing land for a hamlet in the future. My starting race was going to be probably Brudvir more for the lore attached to it, I wanted any advice on possible groups that are already established, and general info from the community about what I am looking to achieve. My goal for the long run is to be start a small community in the deep wilds, hunting and lumbering the main focus with leathers and processed woods as the main export. Depending on how the mount system turns out maybe get more land for raising and breeding mounts of the more irregular variety. Thanks for any feedback and I hope you all are as excited about this game and community as I am.

7/16/2018 5:21:10 PM #1

Welcome to the community, always nice to see fresh faces passionate about the game :D!!

You'll find out very quickly that there are enormous amount of groups who would love to have someone like yourself aligned with them, and because of that you have the power to really shop around and find a group that works best for you.

My advice take your time before deciding on a place to reside or group to become apart of and really just get to know people in the community and their groups, there will be no short of people wanting someone like yourself so use that to your advantage.

As far as you wanting to be a specific tribe the one thing you need to understand is no one is guaranteed the biome they want nor the tribe they want, so if someone promises you that, know its something that isn't really in their control at the moment, although they may want the same thing as you. However as someone like yourself who will be a gentry type player getting the tribe you want is a lot easier in comparison to someone who is a mayor, count, duke etc etc, since they are more restricted to the tribe(s) that is dominant of the area they will reside in. So even though you may not be in a northern brudvir biome, you could still potentially be brudvir, you may just not have a huge brudvir community around you.

Another option is to wait until domain selection when people will have a better idea of exactly where they will be located, and from there they can promise you a biome/tribe. hope this helps and once again welcome!

Some extra resources to find groups/communities

Luna Kingdoms

A good way to start is to check out the kingdoms and meet with the people inside of them, you will come into contact with MANY people and groups.

Alt text - can be left blank

7/16/2018 7:10:23 PM #2

Thanks for the reply, I'll get to work on research, I am sad that I didn't discover this game sooner, I have a lot to catch up on. You mentioned domain selection, any idea when that may be happening?

7/16/2018 7:55:11 PM #3

Posted By ongmand at 12:10 PM - Mon Jul 16 2018

Thanks for the reply, I'll get to work on research, I am sad that I didn't discover this game sooner, I have a lot to catch up on. You mentioned domain selection, any idea when that may be happening?

CoE Dev Time line

Check out that page, should give you some info, however the game is in development so timelines are really just a rough estimate/reference so keep that in mind.

Alt text - can be left blank

7/17/2018 2:32:39 AM #4

I have noticed that, still excited for the game, and the community is absolutely mind blowing already. You guys really rock and have been super helpful.