COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Transport Exploration: Vardo Upgrades

Good tidings, friends,

I'll say, I'm impressed that Dreamar was able to find a great reference video of a similar type of mechanism as the Kypiq Shieldguard concept shared last week.

Diverging from various combat instruments, I wanted to share something that Racronos (Jormongandr in Discord) surprised us all with here at the studio. Not content to merely work on some covered transports, he showed us some sweet upgrades that could be researched and added to the base pattern.

These features don't come standard on the Vardo and probably won't even exist at launch. However, research and technology will be driven by the players so, if you want it, research it!

Stay shiny,

Vye

7/29/2018 2:20:06 PM #46

1 would look nice on my farm

8/1/2018 3:19:20 PM #47

That's epic

8/1/2018 5:35:12 PM #48

RP Gypsies! Lets go! Freeeeeee Psychic readins! :)

8/1/2018 8:53:06 PM #49

This is really cool! I'd like to see the covers that pop out act as a protection from the hot sun.

[

8/8/2018 3:05:27 AM #50

Almost looks like the back table or bench may be blocking the entrance into the back. Would be cool to see a pull down stair set in the back to get in and get more goods being stored out from the back. Besides that, looks great.

Kenzarth

10/12/2018 1:40:20 PM #51

Yes this is what we want!

10/12/2018 3:56:23 PM #52

Posted By Kenzarth at 8:05 PM - Tue Aug 07 2018

Almost looks like the back table or bench may be blocking the entrance into the back. Would be cool to see a pull down stair set in the back to get in and get more goods being stored out from the back. Besides that, looks great.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to step on my table if I'm going to eat off of it. Plus if you forget anything in there, you're screwed if anything is on the table.

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

10/12/2018 5:41:11 PM #53

Posted By Mhaura at 11:56 AM - Fri Oct 12 2018

I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to step on my table if I'm going to eat off of it. Plus if you forget anything in there, you're screwed if anything is on the table.

It is actually just on the left side of the vehicle and the rear doorframe. You won't have to walk on it unless you want to dance on the tables or something. And you could actually duplicate the set up on the other side to double your seating capacity if you needed too.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

10/12/2018 6:13:53 PM #54

Posted By kajoreh at 10:41 AM - Fri Oct 12 2018

Posted By Mhaura at 11:56 AM - Fri Oct 12 2018

It is actually just on the left side of the vehicle and the rear doorframe. You won't have to walk on it unless you want to dance on the tables or something. And you could actually duplicate the set up on the other side to double your seating capacity if you needed too.

Mmmm yeah you're right, it is a little off to the side. I think this would make a good merchant wagon. Tables will display goods for sale. I wouldn't put a second table for this purpose because if the shopkeep is sitting behind the table, protecting the wagon door, then someone can sneak up behind and take something from the second table. >:)

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest