COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
I finally broke down and bought in.

I didn't purchase a starter pack, but only because I want to start as an orphan, but I did buy in for alpha 2, and I'm chomping at the bit to help test this game. I'm still trying to decide what tribe/profession I want to be, but that's a good thing. There are so many options in this game that it just makes my head spin, which is also a good thing. The only thing I do know is that I'll be playing on the Eastern server.

In the immortal words of Bart Scott... "CAN'T WAIT!"

BTW, can you choose your kingdom yet, and if you can, how do you accomplish this?

7/25/2018 10:40:38 PM #1

You basically just have to join a Kingdom's discord and ask to join.

Here is the Kingdom of Alesia's discord invite.

Alesia's Discord

7/25/2018 10:46:15 PM #2

You're not the only one. My wife is tired of hearing me spout random CoE facts every day as if it was some twisted form of Tourette's syndrome.

7/25/2018 10:59:47 PM #3

Welcome. We all have the same sentiment, we can't wait! :)

7/25/2018 11:08:49 PM #4

Welcome to the community Timsmith76.

While you can join an kingdom, it's more your word of wanting to be apart of it when the game launches. Over anything official.

I would suggest you check out this link, shows all the kingdoms on Luna and has links to their discords. Kingdom Information here

Be best just joining each kingdom and getting to know communities, see which one you fit in with best, while having the same goals as you. Just remember, none of them can make any promises if you really want a type of biome.

7/26/2018 1:14:15 AM #5

I am sure each kingdom would let you join their discord and you can get a feel for the different communities and choose based on that, since the people make up the communities after all. Hope my meager advice helps!

7/26/2018 1:45:06 PM #6

I appreciate all the advise. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

7/26/2018 3:57:18 PM #7

Posted By timsmith76 at 08:45 AM - Thu Jul 26 2018

I appreciate all the advise. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

Any idea what role you might want to fill?

7/26/2018 4:44:40 PM #8

Welcome aboard! If ye fancy the nautical side of things, let me know! Always interested in more sailors! :D

7/26/2018 5:00:18 PM #9

What tribe are you looking at? I really like To'resk, and by trade agreements Janoa!

7/26/2018 9:56:15 PM #10

If you decide to join a kingdom before the map selection here in a few months, you'll not really know what tribes you'll get. Of course, you can set-up your backstory (like a d&d introduction), choose any tribe, and go the kingdom you wanted. Of course there might be some complications like some tribes really, really don't like each other. But other than that, you'll be fine. So yes you can choose any tribe. We in the Cremoria Duchy accept any tribe in, so you're welcome to choose.

[

7/26/2018 10:44:27 PM #11

Posted By timsmith76 at

I didn't purchase a starter pack, but only because I want to start as an orphan, but I did buy in for alpha 2, and I'm chomping at the bit to help test this game. I'm still trying to decide what tribe/profession I want to be, but that's a good thing. There are so many options in this game that it just makes my head spin, which is also a good thing. The only thing I do know is that I'll be playing on the Eastern server.

BTW, can you choose your kingdom yet, and if you can, how do you accomplish this?

Do not look for a biome or come from, choose a community because that's what they have to play with. When they find a community, consider what interests they have, discuss that with the community, and then consider what tribes they can use to make their dreams come true.

This translates to Google Translate for spelling mistakes I apologize.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

7/27/2018 2:53:26 AM #12

Welcome to the waiting game!

I'm still trying to talk my man into playing T_T Someday...He's breaking!

Soldier of Dread Legion

7/27/2018 6:49:08 PM #13

Posted By Felsing at 11:57 AM - Thu Jul 26 2018

Posted By timsmith76 at 08:45 AM - Thu Jul 26 2018

Any idea what role you might want to fill?

I'm thinking about playing an explorer or a gatherer, but I still haven't completely made up my mind. As for tribes, I was looking at the Nerran, Hrothi, or Brudvir, but again I haven't made up my mind. It's all just information overload right now. I could see myself doing most professions...except politician. I have no interest in being hip deep in the politics.

7/27/2018 6:51:22 PM #14

Posted By Androlus at 6:44 PM - Thu Jul 26 2018

Posted By timsmith76 at

Do not look for a biome or come from, choose a community because that's what they have to play with. When they find a community, consider what interests they have, discuss that with the community, and then consider what tribes they can use to make their dreams come true.

This translates to Google Translate for spelling mistakes I apologize.

That's an interesting idea. Will you be able to move about the communities? If I decide to be a Hrothi, could I eventually settle in a Neran town?

7/27/2018 6:52:27 PM #15

Posted By SnowFury at 5:56 PM - Thu Jul 26 2018

If you decide to join a kingdom before the map selection here in a few months, you'll not really know what tribes you'll get. Of course, you can set-up your backstory (like a d&d introduction), choose any tribe, and go the kingdom you wanted. Of course there might be some complications like some tribes really, really don't like each other. But other than that, you'll be fine. So yes you can choose any tribe. We in the Cremoria Duchy accept any tribe in, so you're welcome to choose.

I guess this answered my prior question. Thanks for the input. lol!