COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
No rank?

So I wanted to help out on The Searing Plague event but I don't have any rank. Someone else had bought me a package.

7/27/2018 6:09:11 PM #1

some of our members are experiencing the same issue

they have received packages as a gift from somebody else, claimed it, but still show as tier zero (actually shows as no tier at all)

7/27/2018 6:11:20 PM #2

Is there any way to find out what rank I am. If not I'm okay with waiting.

7/27/2018 6:27:16 PM #3

If you click on you username in the top right of the web page, that takes you to your account.

That will show what package you have, how many sparks of life you have, and several other useful things

Friend Code: B8ADDD

7/27/2018 6:33:20 PM #4

Forum borders (the frame surrounding your avatar icon) and tiers are gained by Influence. $1 = 10 Influence. It can be gained from packages, purchases made in the store, or awarded from community contributions by the developers.

You can read more about it here in the The Game Garden Grows update under "Borders, Tiers, and You."

In general, accounts who recieved gifted packages will not gain any Influence as they didn't make the purchase for it.

Note: the Influence from any gift package purchase is retained by the account that purchased it.

Posted By Caspian at 11:45 AM - Fri Feb 24 2017

1). Gifting. We will be adding gifting to the website at some point. This will allow you to buy a package for someone else. The package will go to their account - including all package benefits such as EP, titles, account rewards, etc. However the Influence for the purchase will stay with you, since it was your purchase. If you gift a package to someone before Domain / Settlement selection they'll be able to participate and select their domain in influence order with everyone else.

7/27/2018 11:07:49 PM #5

I know there is a list in the forum where is how much influenza points you need for what rank I think the list only unfortunately not if someone knows it would be nice to link once.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

7/28/2018 12:37:40 AM #6

Since this has been answered, to keep organized, we'll be locking this thread.

Thanks!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."