COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Mounted Combat

so what weapons and what kind of horses will be available in this game?

I am Maxstor from Mortal Online.Anyone who wanted to sign up for CoE and wanted to help another person this is my referral code lets play together. 3E6C85

7/28/2018 8:45:50 PM #1

A full list isn't available for either of those yet. Obviously there will be horse and there will be weapons, but development so far is more focused on the systems the game will actually run on.

Every once in a while they will talk about a new weapon or animal. Just keep in touch with their news.

7/28/2018 9:09:08 PM #2

So far we do know of 4 different mount types actually. Though as mentioned above more might be added. Horses of various qualities, trisons (a sort of buffalo), Ursaphant (appears to be more of a beast of burden), and a large otterbear capable of land and sea transport.

As far as weapons we do not have a list, but we do know some. Lance's and swords have been seen in gameplay. However I believe that this game will have a very large range of weaponry if you can find and learn the schematics to make them. I would say it is fair to expect all medieval weaponry to be in game. SBS has a picture of a mounted archer on a trison, so hopefully we can expect mounted range weapons from bows to javelins and throwing knives.

House of Sarduca NA-E Luna, Kingdom of Bordweall, County of Redwald
Deus Vult

7/28/2018 11:03:27 PM #3

Since otterbears are mounts who can fight, they look like a good choice for mounted combat. You'l be invincible.

7/29/2018 12:55:16 AM #4

Mounted combat won't be in at launch, it was a stretch goal that we didn't hit.

Within all that, when it's brought in. There should be a large range of both mounts and weapons to pick from.

7/29/2018 7:00:50 AM #5

I hope they add throwing axes in game XD so I can ride ma horsie and throw axes to enemies face

I am Maxstor from Mortal Online.Anyone who wanted to sign up for CoE and wanted to help another person this is my referral code lets play together. 3E6C85