COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Sir Name Reservation and Sparks

Pile of questions: When I'm logged in, where does it show in my Account the Sir Name I registered.

Do I then have to bind that sir name to a server? I'm confused about that.

I have two sparks, are they used to bind Sir Names to servers and is there a link for more info on this?

Thanks.

-Alderdale

7/31/2018 2:12:35 AM #1

I assume you mean surname?

To find your surname reservation, go to this page, Under the words surname reservation, it'll say

You've already reserved the surname (surname you reserved)! But feel free to play around with our name generator.

Also, IIRC, you pick the server you want to use the surname on when you reserve it.

And lastly, sparks of life have nothing to do with surname. You're just the only one that can use that surname initially when you create your character, and nothing else changes for character creation.

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

7/31/2018 2:24:25 AM #2

As Sir Zyr stated above, I'll just add on to it:

Surnames when you reserve it within the link that Sir Zyr posted, you'll have to pick a server for that surname to be locked to (unless you're a count+).

Once your surname is locked, its bound to the first soul that you use to spark into. The other souls can be sparked into the same family with the same surname, or you can spark them into different families with different surnames, or even different tribes.