COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
can't wait

I am wickedheat. I want to try out 3 professions right now. I want to be ether a bartender, miner, or a blacksmith. Just want to choose the one i think is the most fun. Hopefully i will be getting a pledge package the next few months i don't think i can do the alpha ones but i might get into beta 2. I will be on luna sever.

Just want to know what you all think about the professions. what ones do you want to do? Do you know right away or are you like me and want to try it out. Also luna players if your from a town or city what makes your city great? would you like a extra bartender or blacksmith?

Just your average gamer. Looking for a cool game to play. Friend code 3DAA23

7/31/2018 8:25:48 PM #1

I think crafting and professions in CoE are taking really unique and fulfilling path. It's going to be one of those things where you get to REALLY dig in and enjoy that portion of the game, and because each different profession takes so much to really master the re-playability of the game goes through the roof.

Personally I cant wait and if my banner doesn't make it obvious, blacksmithing/mining is the first thing I'll be diving into.

P.S - I sent you a DM if you're looking for a town to be apart of. you may also click my banner to see our guild post. Cheers!

Alt text - can be left blank

7/31/2018 10:00:51 PM #2

I imagine when rubber meets road so to speak we might all find it wild and peculiar the roles we thought would be fun, and are not so much as those we thought might not be fun. There is an element of excitement in that thought. We might find being a farmer is more fun than being a warlord. I too am excited to venture into CoE and see.

8/1/2018 6:30:39 PM #3

I'm also very exited to play CoE and wanna try it out as soon as possible! :D

8/1/2018 7:08:31 PM #4

Posted By DerVincinator at 1:30 PM - Wed Aug 01 2018

I'm also very exited to play CoE and wanna try it out as soon as possible! :D

Welcome welcome! If you have any questions you cannot find in the forums already, feel free to post anything and we would love to help anyway we can.

8/1/2018 7:44:35 PM #5

Posted By wickedheat at

I am wickedheat. I want to try out 3 professions right now. I want to be ether a bartender, miner, or a blacksmith. Just want to choose the one i think is the most fun. Hopefully i will be getting a pledge package the next few months i don't think i can do the alpha ones but i might get into beta 2. I will be on luna sever.

Just want to know what you all think about the professions. what ones do you want to do? Do you know right away or are you like me and want to try it out. Also luna players if your from a town or city what makes your city great? would you like a extra bartender or blacksmith?

I think you are the second person out of everyone I have talked to that wants to be a bartender. I have a feeling that will be a very fun and rewarding profession in this game. I personally will be spending my free time farming. However, I also have responsibilities in my county and organization/nonprofit.

Taking a break and don't know when I will be back.