COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
The Grand Earldom of Karrah [Bordweall]

Welcome to the Earldom (County) of Karrah!

I am the Grand Earl (count) of Karrah, fury of the ravens. (Credit of the portrait goes to my wife, scribbles)

No longer shall we in karrah bide our time... We shall fulfill our purpose. We shall shelter our flock at home, behind the strong wall of many brave men and women. We shall be the obstacle which all opposition must face to gain access to the Raven Lands, our home...Singraven. All hell shall break loose upon our foes who dare to oppose our Duke, The Grand Rook. We shall stand ready with spear and shield, unmoving, Unflinching against all force pressed upon us. I promise this as an Earl of the Raven Lands. Bear down upon me and my flock, and many more flocks led by their Earls from all sides shall
swiftly repel you. I promise this as the Raven's fury. I promise this because the Grand Rook commands me so.

I hope you enjoyed the read, it sums us up short and sweet. I am a count that has 3 counties. 2 personally owned, 1 owned by my wife.

We are planning on being a border county in a duchy that plans to be on the kingdom's border as well. We plan on being heavily military focused but we plan on leaving some room in the back to have non military citizens enjoy a safe environment to work and trade to their hearts content.

I need: Soldiers, Guards, Possibly Foresters, Scouts, Guard officers, Possibly Miners, Politicians, Honorguard, Possibly Farmers, Masons, Carpenters, Brewers, Shop keeps,

Organizations:

School of Karrah Mora: Learn how to properly wage war and invent new tools to make it easier.

Scout Corps: Join the light company and gather intel then punch a hole for the main force to abuse.

I have several mayors and I'd assume more room to take, if you are an aristocrat and would like to join me. We can talk in my discord.

Anyone wanting to join us in Karrah I would love to personally talk to you and see if we're a right fit for you. Take care.

• Server Luna (NA-E)
  • Kingdom Bordweall -Duchy Singraven -County Karrah

• The Raven's fury, Grand Earl Drax Baxton.

https://discord.gg/5gw4FGf

8/1/2018 7:46:05 AM #1

Good luck to all who join The Grand Earldom of Karrah. Great leadership and fun people, you can go wrong with these guys ;)

8/1/2018 7:55:52 AM #2

Drax! Nicely done.. Looks great! Y'all have a pretty awesome group already and will do well.

8/1/2018 7:58:33 AM #3

Shield wall strong.

One must not always answer every question, one must always question every answer.

8/1/2018 3:17:20 PM #4

karrah strong

ey b0ss

8/1/2018 4:03:18 PM #5

A great man with great backers! Glad to see the Grand Rook has made the right decision for the Raven'sFury One of Singraven's Finest and sure to be one of the best in game, trust me :-)

Shield Wall Strong!!!

8/2/2018 2:17:57 AM #6

Nae Nae those other guys lmoa

Happy Raiding

8/2/2018 2:19:09 AM #7

This is very, bird like, are we playing golf?

8/2/2018 2:19:20 AM #8

This is so GREAT can we get 50 likes

9/1/2018 8:55:10 PM #9

Nicely written

-For The Wall!

11/5/2018 4:08:40 AM #10

Goes to discord. Gets called a spai. Tried to talk like advertised. My face when we share another discord and still gets poor treatment

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.