COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Hello.

Hello Everyone. I've recently discovered the game and as you can tell from my name, I am wanting to be a famed assassin in Chronicles of Elyria, more then likely on the East Server. The route I am choosing to do this is to not align myself with any one faction or kingdom and to stay neutral, keeping all possibilities open. Now, while I will not join up with any one kingdom, having contacts and even friends in each kingdom can be helpful, for both me and the other person. So right now I'm just bouncing around trying to get into different discords. So far I've used the Forums to locate all the Kingdom Discords.

I've been reading up on the game and not much information on assassination seems to be shown yet, so HOW I go about achieving my goal will depend heavily on Mechanics. I do plan on having multiple accounts to spread out, all building towards the same goal of being used as my Assassin

Well, I just wanted to stop by and say "Hello" to everyone. I hope to make some friends in each kingdom, and if you happen to be a target in the future, I look forward to a fun game.

8/2/2018 10:00:45 PM #1

Hi, i know you, your in one of my discords, but i find your idea interesting and fresh. i was planning on being a assassin, but dropped to try and form my guild now, but i hope you enjoy your stay here and meet all the wonderful people here on the forums and numerous discords, and i hope you have fun with becoming a famed assassin when the game comes out

8/2/2018 10:24:41 PM #2

I'm only in the Kingdom discords so far, so which kingdom are you in?

And thanks for the welcome :).

8/2/2018 10:55:42 PM #3

Hello, CoE_Assassin

8/2/2018 11:01:49 PM #4

LOOK EVERYBODY!!! An assassin who is going about it the right way. Kudos.

8/2/2018 11:02:22 PM #5

Hello Assassin,

You definitely have an interesting character concept. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Also, please don't kill me.

Taking a break and don't know when I will be back.

8/2/2018 11:56:26 PM #6

Welcome Assassin! Welcome to the awesome world CoE!

8/2/2018 11:57:53 PM #7

Hello Assassin. Are your plans more of a solo venture or....?

8/4/2018 3:04:06 PM #8

I think here you'll actually have to work towards mastery of the combat arts before you'll be able to pull off a skilled assassination. Assassination would definitely have to be a side gig. Hello I'm Coea, I'm a famed treasure/Monster hunter... and assassin cough

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide. ~Napoleon Bonaparte Friend Code: 27AA6C

Stalwart Proving Grounds in Boros County Duchy of The Stormlands Kingdom of Vornair Luna.

11/26/2018 10:20:54 PM #9

Hi, I'm also new here. But here is a thought, why not make a an Assassin's guild? That way u can expand your ideals.

PS: I would not be joining since I don't want to be an assassin, Have fun! xD

11/26/2018 10:29:59 PM #10

Hey there and welcome! no matter what you'll always be welcome in Northwich, town of thieves! Whether you need to hide away or are just doing business, we'd love to have ya.

I'll also possibly have a job for you some day as well ;)

11/28/2018 12:56:43 AM #11

Welcome... hopefully I will never be on you hit list.

Alt text -