COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Time and Spark of life

I was trying to understand how spark of life worked. Reading the various descriptions- - each spark lasts approximately 12game months (1 game year). I then looked up how long a game year was in real life. The wiki states - "A year in Elyria lasts seven real-world days" does this mean you have to buy a spark of life every 7 days, @$30 per spark?

8/3/2018 8:16:10 PM #1

Hi Lobengula, let me explain: A spark of life actually lasts approximately 52 game years, or one real year. However, if your character suffers trauma, such as being incapacitated in combat or dying, the character will lose some of that spark of life. So while a spark of life generally lasts about a year of real-time, it can go out earlier depending on how you play and what happens to the character in that time.

Hope that helps! :)

• Snipehunter
8/24/2018 6:54:06 PM #2

If we have multiple sparks of life, can we create multiple characters with those sparks?

8/24/2018 9:08:12 PM #3

Posted By Azzerhoden Razeri at 7:54 PM - Fri Aug 24 2018

If we have multiple sparks of life, can we create multiple characters with those sparks?

Yes. You can spark any soul you have.

8/24/2018 9:32:50 PM #4

Posted By grandad1982 at 4:08 PM - Fri Aug 24 2018

Posted By Azzerhoden Razeri at 7:54 PM - Fri Aug 24 2018

Yes. You can spark any soul you have.

Said another way; You can put a spark in to as many souls as you have on your account. (souls = character slots)