COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Accessing plague page on ipad

Anyone else having issues accessing the plague page in full from an iPad or tablet? I can't assign tokens as the option is off the page. Sometimes the page won't load at all.

8/3/2018 8:50:07 PM #1

moved to tech support forum.

8/5/2018 12:21:17 PM #2

Yes, I'm using an (old) Android tablet and can't get the page to load correct. My assumption is (from how it acts and a quick look at the source code) that my tablet fails on the discord implementation JS and thus won't reach the point where it try to generate the 'Generate Purity' button. Does your IPdas load the 'Discord' @Ugly-Green-Trog? A quick fix for SBS (if I'm correct) would be to either try and catch, or even less work, to provide an alternative page without the Discord involved for mobile devices.

Note, yes, I know I could 'cheat' (not really a cheat, since I'd manually bypass an obstacle that is a result of my 'lacking hardware' and not of the game) by simply sending the GeneratePurity POST request with my validation token, but I don't want to go to that length (and risk getting into trouble).

Sage willing to help with Purity (if you spot me on Discord and have some Plague on your account that could be nullified with a trade, drop me a message on Discord)

8/5/2018 12:27:16 PM #3

My Amazon fire isn't having any trouble, if that helps narrow down the issue

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

8/5/2018 2:34:57 PM #4

Posted By Sir Zyr at 2:27 PM - Sun Aug 05 2018

My Amazon fire isn't having any trouble, if that helps narrow down the issue

Out of curiosity, what Browser are you using and are you displayed the 'Discord' implementation?

Sage willing to help with Purity (if you spot me on Discord and have some Plague on your account that could be nullified with a trade, drop me a message on Discord)

8/6/2018 6:38:34 PM #5

We are aware of issues on iOS, thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."