COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Im sold!

So I have been following this game for over a year now and I have to say everytime I wander to this website I find myself more intrigued about this game. So im sold, ive been convinced this game is going to be epic!!! So to get to the point... What package of the game is best in your opinion to buy and why?

8/7/2018 2:43:07 AM #1

It depends on what you want to do. If you want to run a town or stronghold, buy one of the mayor packages. If you want to adventure, craft, etc, Elyrian will be fine.

Founder pack will get you into Beta I if you're wanting in sooner to help with testing.

If you're unsure you can always buy the Elyrian pack and upgrade some time later.

8/7/2018 2:52:38 AM #2

Its definitely not pay to win so just know that if you purchase a more elaborate package, everything you get with it is destructible or will die :) ...and its possible to start as an orphan but conquer a kingdom so....

You are NOT expected to buy more than the basic package. You are most welcome here at any level :)

-NOSIG-

8/7/2018 4:06:20 AM #3

I think the main ones to look at are these 4,

Elyrian ($45). Founder ($105). Bloodline ($135). Mayor ($300).

pioneer ($75) seems kind pointless to me, better off getting the basic package or paying $30 more for founder which gives you beta 1 and a second spark of life.

between founder and bloodline i really recommend bloodline since that gets you into exposition, in case you don't know that means getting to play the game a few months before release and the progress you make in there stays.

I wouldn't bother with mayor since its really pricey and is only worth it if you really want to be a mayor, keep in mind that being mayor will be very time consuming and will become a major part of your game play.

8/7/2018 2:11:02 PM #4

One thing to note is it also depends on whether you want to be in the expo (pre-launch "set-up") or not.

You need a bloodline package at a minimum to be able to participate in the Exposition phase.

If you don't want to be a mayor+, but still want to participate in that phase, Bloodline is your best bet.

Imgur

8/7/2018 3:00:40 PM #5

like others have said, which is best really depends on what you want to to do.

Question such as

How important is it to you to participate in the Alpha and Beta testing phases?

How important is it to you to Help build the world for launch by participating in exposition.

Do you want to run a town?

Do you want to adventure?

ect

Personally, I started at founder, few months later upgraded to bloodline, then few months after that decided to upgrade again to mayor. then few months after that bought some EP.

and it wasn't that I couldn't have afforded to j ump right to where i am now. it was that, those investments sounded right to me at the time. and as time went on, and the released more info.

I wanted more from them.

8/7/2018 4:30:46 PM #6

I say Bloodline is most tempting for most. Not cheap but not absurdly costly either. Own surname and heraldry, mount, packmule, pet, a bit of this and that + you get to play/testing in Beta.

Dont have to start from nothing still dont have to feel you spent more money than you can afford.

8/8/2018 7:33:08 AM #7

elyria, or bloodlines depending on if you wan tthat early start, which plays a bit different then the base game I might add

8/8/2018 8:12:19 AM #8

None of these guys can really tell you what, pack to buy. there normal's on the forums. Scanning etc. I do not. But i can tell you to get at least the Bloodline tier. What most normally everyday-err say, It gives you access to beta 1 and 2 also the highly sought after and definitely should be part of if your serious, Exposition. Good luck in choosing.

8/8/2018 11:38:52 PM #9

Thanks for the opinions all!

8/9/2018 2:11:11 AM #10

Just jumping on to this post with a question about the bloodline package. Does the package itself give you the plot of land or do you have to invest the 100 EP into getting that land?

8/9/2018 2:56:32 AM #11

Posted By Fredbob99705 at 7:11 PM - Wed Aug 08 2018

Just jumping on to this post with a question about the bloodline package. Does the package itself give you the plot of land or do you have to invest the 100 EP into getting that land?

You will have to purchase it. You can use the EP that comes with the package to do that, or you can use it for other items in the EP shop.

8/9/2018 3:22:53 AM #12

Thanks for the quick response.

8/23/2018 5:25:31 PM #13

I've had a few folks express some interest in this game who are, shall we say, more roguish? I've tried to explain that banditry in this game will not be like other games, but they are convinced they can pull it off. Others just want to build or be soldiers. Watching all the play styles come together shall be a game all to itself.

8/23/2018 5:30:53 PM #14

Of course it's gonna be epic. We're already waging war against a plague and we need help for sure, or it will go south.