COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
I quit

Seriously, why block my surname "Balrem" from being used in the game? Why disallow recruitment of antiplague infected groups on the discord? Seriously Serpentus is completely mismanaging this community. Bye.

xeilias.com

Friend code: DF4FE0

8/10/2018 7:44:44 AM #1

There's no need for a dramatic exit, I think. Impulsive behavior is the type everybody ends up regretting, especially in light of having put a lot of elbow-grease into the community. I can't really tell what's going on in the latter case - were you trying to recruit players for the event and being stopped?

8/10/2018 7:57:17 AM #2

Take a break and come back in a year or two. There is no need to be dramatic. I also think you can appeal for your name.

And don't recruit people in the wrong forum sections or who just want answers on a question not related to the plague.

8/10/2018 10:15:28 AM #3

I can't see anyone blocking you recruiting for the event on discord. Assuming you were within the right channel. But yeah your surname getting blocked seems odd, can always ask about why it was no doubt.

I love your profile picture as well, in case anyone missed your tantrum.

8/10/2018 10:35:35 AM #4

Take a break and come back in a few years dude. Alpha will be coming out then.

8/10/2018 11:20:27 AM #5

Regarding the surname
Other than the obvious declines out there, surnames also follow an internal approval process using a set of internal rules. From what I know, they boil down to "what can I find when googling the name, and is it inappropriate" or similar things. You can always mail [email protected] if you have questions.

Regarding recruitment
As I told you in PM, the recruitment board has channel rules that will need to be followed even during the event. I instead gave you the option to make a recruitment post on the forums, which you didn't seem to follow up on.

Serpentius
If you have a complaint about Serpentius, you can also use the same e-mail address from above to file a complaint about him. Serpentius will forward these to his superiors for further evaluation. However, do keep in mind you disagreeing with the rules we have in place do not warrant a complaint against him, disagreements are better handled in the form of feedback.

That said, I am sad to see you go. But this topic wasn't needed and will only instigate drama. I have given you instructions on how to deal with each individual situation. Whether you follow these instructions is up to you.
- Locking