COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
On Her Lonely Island

On her lonely island sat she. On her lonely island sat she.

And whipping through the winter air, Fresh as grains baked through, The hint of fire caught abroad, A twinkling pyre it threw.

The soot as snowflakes drifting by, Tossed hair for care d’not she, Like dripping dew rolled off a leaf, Their suff’ring her’s d’not be.

On her lonely island sat she. On her lonely island sat she.

But for one. One single more crept by and took her solace. A lad so small she almost thought him Kypiq. His eyes were not hers though, and his fate was not hers either. Many like him she saw in their groups settled across the land. The ones who bore him gave no care for his sake, so neither was her heart swayed.

She first spied his tiny frame as if a rat washed on her island. Hair matted across his sickly face, gaunt cheeks draped across his skull. His skin hung loose and flakey like the sun had melted it from him. He laid still on the sand. She crept to him and saw the air still flowed in him with the grains at his lips. Mercy was to leave him. She had nothing for this child and fished for herself. To care for him too would be the end of them both. This island - her island - had enough for one.

To keep it one, she left that one.

Back to her bed, Back to her sleep, For he was naught to her, His death not hers to weep.

A maniacal howl of extacy echoed through the night.

On her lonely island sat we. On her lonely island sat we.

8/12/2018 1:28:26 PM #1

Haunting...and such sorrow.

8/12/2018 9:41:12 PM #2

Giggle splish Splash swish A waving roll and crackle The sky lit from the branched blue veins It tickled in this clouded brain A washing felt On lavished shores Of poor folk stricken blind And tumbled here This moss’ened boy A fright from stolen calls

They followed close when I awoke And ran from house cross fen Yet faster slight me than they The wicked slaughter hoe I reap the land of toiled sand And find the buried load Where is my maiden Soaked in blood Of raven’s head torn Hand owned

Laughed it was the caw of death Wrigled too and fro So in my eyes it danced delight And dead gave no more throes

HA Found you now The critter squirmed and squealed Of what his parents type was he No matter, lost and loam

But terrible burn it feels so good Across my gentle head The axe missed close and ran did I From crazy folk they Who are they to say I’m mad They who dance They who drink They who die And dying sink To depravity To kiln red hot YOU WILL NOT PUT ME THERE I cut I run Their flesh My feet Pitter patter pitter patter The groaning wails of same made Menn Until on peak I stood So quick was I Through forest rent Swirled down and further still The rocks I missed but waves they hissed And bore me to the floor

How funny tranquil Topped-down tossed sea The quiet liquid Let me be And floating cross The blackest spanse For long I did there rest The night it bore me then to her The sands so softly met

The crunchy taste inside my teeth As breath salt dried I drew And tiptoes closer Drew to me And spied my laying corpse So quietly I stayed fair still And worried her no more For seconds passed and off she went Upon this lonely shore

Whispered softly gentle voice So quiet through my hairs

On our lonely island sat we On our lonely island sat we