COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
The World So Far

Hail fellow Elyrians!

I'm working on a story for the Searing Plague event and I was just wondering about the story so far for the world. Do we have a current history somewhere based on the events that have happened like the Kistarterversaries and the other store events?

I'm just wondering that if I take liberties that the story will still make sense in the world so far :)

Thanks for any help!!

Hope it helps...

8/13/2018 2:18:33 AM #1

I don't think this is the appropriate section for this question, but I'll give the info anyway.

The primary spot for information is the updating blog for the Searing Plague that is updated every week + when a milestone is hit ( https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/26893/The-Searing-Plague ).

• In Luna server, likely going to be The Waerd, and not affiliated with any organization.
  • Participated in TSP event and ended as Sage (obtaining a cure to gain a package)
  • If anyone wants to help me gain IP, making an account with 5311C0 as the referral code would be greatly appreciated.
8/13/2018 3:39:06 AM #2

Posted By Inquire at 9:18 PM - Sun Aug 12 2018

I don't think this is the appropriate section for this question, but I'll give the info anyway.

The primary spot for information is the updating blog for the Searing Plague that is updated every week + when a milestone is hit ( https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/26893/The-Searing-Plague ).

I think this is the right spot for this question because I'm not talking just about the current event, I'm asking about past events.

Thank you for the link but I have been watching that post for updates.

I guess the question is what events besides this one have we had? Was the first one the Kistartversary in 2017? Which one came after that one?

Hope it helps...

8/13/2018 4:21:17 AM #3

I was thinking this section was purely for fan fiction/role-play while inquiring about info would be in general discussion.

As for additional information, I would presume the CoE wikipedia can give information about general topics. Also scrolling down through the news will give all of the events Soulbound Studios has shared. Sedecim Time is the last major lore drop I recall, but other information could likely be found while going through that part.

• In Luna server, likely going to be The Waerd, and not affiliated with any organization.
  • Participated in TSP event and ended as Sage (obtaining a cure to gain a package)
  • If anyone wants to help me gain IP, making an account with 5311C0 as the referral code would be greatly appreciated.
8/13/2018 4:22:08 AM #4

The link provided takes place 600 years before 'launch time'. These are past events.