COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Kingdom of Blackheart

Hello, I just recently found out through my friend that i am a part of the kingdom of blackheart. I have been trying to find other members so that i may talk to them as i do not have direct access.

I have recently joined the discord app but have nowhere to go as i do not know.

If anyone reading this post knows who the queen, or some form of high tiered member, of the Kingdom of Blackheart is, would you mind sending them my way as i have many questions.

Thank you.

If a member of Blackheart is reading this, please send me a PM.

Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting and drinking! If you cheat, may you cheat death If you steal, may you steal your woman's heart If you fight, may you fight for a brother If you drink, may you drink with me!

8/13/2018 8:57:10 AM #1

Check the Blackheart discord. There are still a bunch of people on their Searing Plague forum. They are heavily moderated to keep out trolls, so you will have to apply for admittance to see the currently most active parts. I'm not a member (yet), but I hang out there more than any other domain discord. I'll be around from time to time until about 5 a.m. PST.

8/13/2018 1:10:21 PM #2

I am a member of Blackheart. You can join the discord and I would imagine you can talk in newcomer chat. They will flag you as a potential recruit while you get to know everybody.

The main people you will want to talk to to get an idea about the Kingdom will be Tenslea, Ilhar, and Immaculate Deception(in my opinion). I just joined over a week ago myself and already loving this group!

I would post the discord link, but I do not have enough influence yet. You can PM me tho in discord - Jacobi#4509

8/13/2018 4:42:26 PM #3

PM has been sent. Tags have already been given and we look forward to meeting with you.