COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
A lost page of an Undertaker Journal

It's been days and days that we've been fighting that thing, that plague. I've burried or burnt brothers and sisters, priests, strangers... all kinds of people. At first, each passing corpse left me in a state of shock, but with time, I lost track and I'm starting to forget all of the faces. The only thing that remains is the smell of burning and rotting flesh. Today, I burned more than yesterday, and the days before. I can swear I heard someone scream in the flames, but I didn't even flinch. It was only a matter of time for this infected anyway. I feel like my humanity is fading with the swirling smoke and ashes, and there is no empathy left for them. In fact, I'm starting to enjoy my task; I don't see it as disposing of the dead, but rather as a means to destroy that son of a trollmouth plague! I hope they bring me more corpses tomorrow... More ashes and holes in the ground makes for a healthier world as of now. For all our sakes, I will get that plague back to the hell where it belongs, and if I ever get infected, I'll set myself ablaze before evil consumes me. The plague will not win against me.