COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
BBC Livestream tonight, Aug 16th - current strategies to fight The Searing Plague!

link for our TWITCH CHANNEL

8/16/2018 2:51:07 PM #1

As a Kingdom, would you say Bordweall has been successful curing people during the plague so far?

8/16/2018 6:21:40 PM #2

This is going to be a very necessary episode!!!

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

8/16/2018 6:29:52 PM #3

Hope I can make it! I'd love to hear about Bordweall's strategies for fighting the Plague!

8/16/2018 7:00:22 PM #4

Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!

8/16/2018 7:02:37 PM #5

Do you believe we can still find a Cure before the plague decimates Elyria permanently?

My Name Is Papa Rannúlfr. Protector and Leader of my pack. I will Do Anything to Protect my pack and my home. I am ShieldWall Strong.

8/16/2018 7:12:42 PM #6

¿Which strategy should those who want the cure follow, heal as much people afflicted by the plague so they can help as pure, or focus on getting into next milestones to try to powerup and speed up its bar?

I think we are all divided about this dilema.

8/16/2018 8:56:23 PM #7

That's why an episode of the BBC is being dedicated to the Searing Plague, Nicolas. We as a community are combating the most important dilemma that has stood to divide us thus far.

More dilemmas will come. So, tune into BBC!

8/16/2018 9:10:58 PM #8

Only question I could ever think of does SBS have a sneaky “event” trigger that would allow the cure bar to catch up much like the whole “nobility now contributes to the plague bar” shenanigans.

But hope you all have a good show.

8/16/2018 10:33:46 PM #9

Sounds like a great episode!

8/16/2018 11:21:39 PM #10

Do you think it may be more beneficial to up the cure bar to try and hit "trigger events" instead of curing more people?

Do you think that the Dev's are dropping us hints in the bit of information they gave out when we hit 15% on the cure bar?

Will we be trying to coordinate with people outside of the kingdom for a bigger impact? such as, will we try and form a council like set up with other kingdoms to try and coordinate for a more potent impact on the Searing Plague?

Daughter of the Void, Mother to the Broken, Leader of the Lost, Seeker of the Twisted, Reivanna E. Zánxí Lábläck County of Coventinascáil