COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Home page is seizure-inducing flashes.

On google chrome/explorer/edge the homepage is seizure inducing flashes, might be a CSS glitch?

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

8/21/2018 4:07:02 AM #1

I've tried it on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, on Windows and Linux (Chrome & Firefox), desktop, and mobile and can't seem to reproduce any flashes. Can you provide a bit more information?

What OS and what browser versions? Do you have something that allows you to capture video to share what you're seeing?

Thanks!

8/21/2018 3:24:06 PM #2

though it may be a bug with the site, it sounds like a graphics card issue if it's happening on different versions of browsers. You could try updating your drivers to see if it solves the issue.

8/22/2018 12:44:38 AM #3

Posted By Nagash at 11:24 AM - Tue Aug 21 2018

though it may be a bug with the site, it sounds like a graphics card issue if it's happening on different versions of browsers. You could try updating your drivers to see if it solves the issue.

And

Check your thermals to. I had a video card that would cause bright pink flashes and lines due to it over heating.

8/22/2018 8:04:24 PM #4

Zeek was able to confirm to me via Discord that this was a localized issue that is resolved.

Thanks everyone.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."