COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Hopes and dreams for in game on NA-W

What's everyone's hopes and plans for their time in game? I get excited every time I think about this game being released and such, personally I plan to lead and develop my town as well as become a lich as soon as I possibly can (if its still gonna be in the game). I haven't got my doctrines and laws set up yet for my city-state and need to figure out how I'm gonna run everything exactly. What's everyone else's plans for when they dive into this world? We'll be playing together on NA-W so I thought we could at least get to know each other a little before wars break out lmao

New Project - can be left blank
The corpses of my enemies shall be the bridge to my dreams.

8/21/2018 6:50:32 AM #1

Visit the Kingdom discords for the best sense of how the communities are right now. There has not been as much happening on the Angelica discord historically, although the activity has picked up recently with the Searing Plague event.

8/21/2018 7:05:08 AM #2

I hope to be able to set up a tax-free zone, with several laws to make the populace feel safe to start up a business. I have a strategy in my head how to do it and still pay my contribution to the Duke for defense of the Kingdom.

Everybody tells me that it can't be done, but I like to think outside the box until the game mechanics set me straight.

I also have an idea in my head to set up a large production line for farmers to distribute several beers and beverages throughout the country.

8/21/2018 7:20:43 AM #3

Fight. Hoping the combat is similar to 'die by the sword'. Hunting and capturing rare creatures like Griffin's and Chimeras. Protecting my kingdom but mainly my local region while guarding.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

8/21/2018 7:57:17 AM #4

Posted By Ilyria at 12:05 AM - Tue Aug 21 2018

I hope to be able to set up a tax-free zone, with several laws to make the populace feel safe to start up a business. I have a strategy in my head how to do it and still pay my contribution to the Duke for defense of the Kingdom.

Everybody tells me that it can't be done, but I like to think outside the box until the game mechanics set me straight.

I also have an idea in my head to set up a large production line for farmers to produce several beers and beverages throughout the country.

that's dope dude, I have a general idea of what and how I want to do things; city council, sheriff, judge, jailer etc. I just need to find time to actually get it down on paper and such so I can make a "recruitment" post somewhere

8/21/2018 7:59:10 AM #5

Posted By Varhukan at 12:20 AM - Tue Aug 21 2018

Fight. Hoping the combat is similar to 'die by the sword'. Hunting and capturing rare creatures like Griffin's and Chimeras. Protecting my kingdom but mainly my local region while guarding.

Nice, I wanna make my main character a berserker of sorts (gonna be Brudvir) and i want to completely wreck shop in pve and pvp instances