COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Drug research and how to patent

Hey,

will there be some Kind of drugs… any substances that grow strengh or intelligence or lower hunger?

Can i Research it, go to patent it, and sell it?

Of this should be an intereting way… ofc it should be illigal. So to craft it should Need rare or illigal ingrediants.

Any informations if Drug selling or some Kind of this will be ingame?

C-eye

8/30/2018 10:31:32 PM #1

Posted By SolidQ at

Hey,

will there be some Kind of drugs… any substances that grow strengh or intelligence or lower hunger?

Of this should be an intereting way… ofc it should be illigal. So to craft it should Need rare or illigal ingrediants.

Yes, there will be various types of drugs in the game. They are mentioned the tribe write ups. Nothing much concrete has been released on the types or the mechanics of these items. Hope that answers your question.

8/31/2018 12:18:49 AM #2

Patents and laws regarding substances are a matter for in-game governments, not the game engine.

8/31/2018 12:40:22 AM #3

Posted By SolidQ at

Hey,

Will there be any kind of drugs?
A: Yes

Any drugs that will enhance strength, lower fatigue, or increase intelligence? A: Unknown. There will not be substances that provide stat buffs. It is unknown whether substances that act like steroids will be able to be gathered/created.

Can I research, patent, and sell?
A: All of this depends on your lord's laws. The patent in particular has to be created by lords if they so choose. Research can also be made illegal at the whim of the ruling class, so if you continue then it would be difficult.

Are ingredients rare/illegal?
A: Legality is decided by rulers and certain substances will probably be rare, but its all relative. You would find meat easily in Brudvir village, but considered an outcast if you tried to do the same within a Kypiq village (throw kypiqs upon sight if possible).

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

9/9/2018 1:24:07 AM #4

Also, patents are not enforced by the game. The patent holder must enforce them, or hire someone to carry out justice.

STOP READING HERE