COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Blacksmith looking for a home

Greetings.

Dude from Norway here. I'm looking to live my digital life in CoA as a blacksmith and nothing else. I've never been the adventurous type. I enjoy staying home and making stuff for others. Blacksmithing has always been my preferred profession and it seems I finally have a game where I can focus all my efforts on that. And I already have the bald-bearded look. What else do I really need?

So I'm currently looking for a place to settle down and supply with metalwork. Preferably someplace with people taking care of the gathering I need (in exchange for money and/or metal-stuff ofc.).

I'm thinking about making a hrothi, because what makes a better blacksmith than a dwarf-like humanoid?

Otherwise I'm a fairly quiet person. I usually use my headphones so you don't have to worry about noise all night.

9/1/2018 6:28:43 AM #1

Welcome to Chronicles of Elyria. I'd like to invite you to join the Duchy of Feann in the Kingdom of Al-Khezam. I am the Duke of Feann.

We are a very community focused group of players who enjoy each others company so if you are looking for a friendly group of people to hang out with I think Feann would be a really good choice.

You can find the information about us and our Discord server here:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/20330/eu-duchy-of-feann

9/1/2018 10:02:42 AM #2

Hi there Tassadoul welcome to CoE.

If you're looking for a kingdom I'd suggest looking at this page:

Kingdom List

I'd advise looking at all of the kingdoms as they each have their own themes and personalities and it's worth looking to see which community fits you best.

On a personal note if you want to be in a community of blacksmiths Carantenum in the Zabi Demesne is a town devoted entirely to smithing their discord is here if you want to pay them a visit.

Coming Soon(tm)

9/1/2018 10:44:48 AM #3

Welcome to Elyria,

I am Duke Alduin of the Duchy of Anor. I am a Duke from the Selene (EU) server. I serve our Emperor under the Double Kingdom of the Demalion Empire.

Our Duchy is looking for mature individuals who want to be a part of a community that work together for the benefit of all. Our prinicples are founded upon valour, trust, loyalty and honour.

We would welcome you to our Duchy. We also have our players from Norway in our duchy too.

Please see the above link (Duchy of Anor) to see our forum thread. If you wish to find out more, join our discord below.

Kind regards Duke Alduin

9/1/2018 11:25:14 AM #4

Having recently joined the Duchy of Anor myself, I can back up everything Alduin said. The community is very friendly, knowledgeable & helpful, and you'll be quickly accepted as a member among equals.

If you're still undecided, do check us out on Discord, there's no obligation to join, just come have a chat!

My Discord tag is DiCe#0396.

9/1/2018 11:49:51 AM #5

The town of Brash might interest you. We are one of the few dedicated Hrothi towns on the server. We are a small community of carebears that made our home in the Duchy of Terenia, Demalion Empire.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in pm or Discord. I also posted some info in this thread

Brash

9/1/2018 4:10:54 PM #6

welcome to CoE. I am a mayor and was going to be setting up crafting stations for blacksmiths/armorers in my city. We are a small duchy in the Demalion Empire. Edit: I am going Hrothi as well.

Baron Neiph Cadfael

9/1/2018 5:21:51 PM #7

Hi Tassadoul,

first off welcome to CoE, Im one of the councilmembers in the Sindri&Brokkr blacksmith guild. We arent located in one or a few towns but across the entire kingdom of Tryggr. Sindri&Brokkr could be an interesting choice if you want to go blacksmithing.

On a further personal note, im also pledged as a count and still searching for new residents. Currently I dont have a recruitmentpost up, but my county will be heavily focussed on blacksmithing and related professions.

The Sindri&Brokkr recruitment thread

And ofcourse the Tryggr kingdom thread

If you are interested feel free to send me a message for more information.

9/1/2018 6:40:45 PM #8

After a lot of reading on kingdom-pages and such I landed with the Duchy of Anor.

Thank you to everyone that replied to this thread, and sorry I didn't join yours.

9/1/2018 9:00:19 PM #9

We are very fortunate and lucky to have you join our Duchy.

Duke Alduin

9/2/2018 9:37:56 PM #10

Welcome , Good Choice .

9/6/2018 8:42:14 PM #11

Welcome to the Demalion Empire ;)

Brash