COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Store woes

hey is there any possible way we can have the store also in the Canadian dollar as well as the euro? and just swap to the currency we're in. Im tired of being over charged by 10$ to 15$ just to buy an item off the store or have it just disappear from my inventory once i upgrade my package... Too have it go "Poof" gone all the while i have the Receipt saying i bought what i bought then try and talk to customer service just to have them tell me they cant do anything about it really peevs me off on how things are done with the store...

p.s Dont take this the wrong way but i do love buying things from the store or getting upgrades but when my money just goes POOF gone like something out of south park when the banker just says AAAAAAAAnd its gone. it hits deep with my hard earned money.

9/3/2018 2:48:05 AM #1

The only things really that should go "poof" from your inventory is the Beta/Alpha access, and the expanded colors/surname items as those come with your package and can't really stack.

If you're getting charged that bad its best that you go through paypal or your bank for the conversions and you shouldn't switch it to USD with the paypal conversion rates.

I'm unsure how much they can do about the prices showing in your currency because its a US company so they will show in their pricing and most all transaction details go through Xsolla which shows what the conversion would come out to.

At the end of the day, if you're paying in an alternate currency, don't do the conversion, let your bank do the conversion.

9/3/2018 1:43:59 PM #2

thanks for the response i know i seemed kinda salty about it... but yea.