COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
which kind of package is best for me

I want to ask about packages. would like to keep a package with an admission to alpha. but I'm wondering if I can with the aristocracy package play, travel and craft, or my main task will be only the board.

9/11/2018 1:24:29 AM #1

With an Aristocracy package, you will be eligible to run a settlement starting in the Exposition phase, which is supposed to take place for several weeks (IIRC) before launch. Each of them also includes the right to participate in at least part of the Alpha test phase. There is no post-launch advantage to participating in either test phase, except perhaps knowing a bit more about the game than those who do not.

9/11/2018 3:02:33 AM #2

Yes, all characters, from the king all the way to the peasants will be playable in game characters. All of them can work, explore, travel, get injured, age and die.

Of course, a king would likely need to be a lot more cautious though and will be more likely to delegate certain tasks.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/11/2018 9:18:08 AM #3

If you want access to alpha, but don't want to be a Mayor, you have two options.

1) Buy a lower package and purchase the alpha access seperately.

2) Buy a Mayor+ package and convert your title to EP when the option becomes available. The package won't force you to become a Mayor, it only gives you the option to become one right from the start. Keep in mind doing so will also mean you give up any perks associated with the title, such as the Mayor mansion.

Hrothi town looking for stonemasons, miners, lumberjacks and blacksmiths.