COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Had Founder on Layway, got Elyrian from Searing Plague event, can't I just upgrade?

Hello, title pretty self explanatory, I have an old Founder (not the updated ones) on layway, meanwhile I participated in the event and achieved the Elyrian status. Should I be able to complete my layway as an upgrade or I just have to convert to credits and use those to upgrade my package? Doing so I will loose the Kickstarter rewards like the emotes and the Phoenix, right?

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Radeth

9/18/2018 4:20:28 PM #1

You will lose the KS rewards yes, if you convert your layaway to store credit. You should be able to complete it and merge the packages at a later date though when package merging becomes available.

Brash

9/18/2018 6:17:36 PM #2

You should be able to complete the layaway with no issues, even with getting an Elyrian package through The Searing Plague event. Once the layaway is completed, it will override your current package, converting your layaway into Store Credit as Terrantal mentioned above will get rid of previous rewards associated with the package (which includes the emotes, phoenix, etc).

9/19/2018 1:36:59 PM #3

Yeah, the matter is that the founder package costs 100$ from scratch, while the upgrade from Elyrian to founder is 60$ I think. I would have hoped to be able to upgrade to my founder package on layway from the Elyrian I got through the event if there was a way to do it.

9/19/2018 3:47:27 PM #4

If I recall correctly, there is no way to accomplish what you are asking. Especially since it is a kickstarter package, you most likely have to pay it off in its entirety.

If you didn't claim your elyrian package yet, you could always send it on to a friend

Click banner to learn more. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

9/24/2018 8:40:57 PM #5

This question has been answered, locking thread.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."