COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Looking for my forever home

So I'm not sure exactly what my goals will be in this game but, I plan on doing a farmer type character. I have the proprietor pledge. So horse breeding is an option. I'm looking for people that have kept up to date with the development of the game and are willing to share info about the possibilities with in the game. I will typically be playing in the evening hours Eastern Time and would like a group that plays the same hours as I do

9/18/2018 12:40:37 AM #1

Welcome to the community Iceman! And congratulations on your pledge purchase(:

Farmer's will be likely needed everywhere, especially if you want to do awesome stuff like horsebreeding! But don't wear yourself too thin, get some friends to possibly help out if you'd like to do more than one thing. We have quite a few breeders within the duchy who would love to help one another if that's also something you'd be looking to do!

Farming is going to be a big thing in this game which I find is really neat. The different seasons will call for different crops and different rotations and having only a couple days for a crop might seem like a long time but in reality it may be a really short time. So figuring everything out in succession might be pretty hard to manage but once you get the hang of it with your offline player character programed right for when you're not on it'll be really awesome and beneficial to not only yourself but the others around you that you'll supply or help out with your crops food!

You might even look I to having a farm near by a trade city so you can sell your fresh stock at the market. That'd be an interesting idea for a friend or even as an alt character while your OPC is at home taking care of the farm.

The possibilities are endless which I really enjoy about this game. All the different aspects really make me want to try everything!

Sorry I got a little sidetracked by talking about farming Hehe. You're more than welcome to come and visit with any questions that you have that we can try to find information for you.

Every kingdom and duchy and county will need farmers and those who wish to do that in game. I would love to formally invite you to check out the Kingdom of Alésia along with your search in the other kingdoms and my personal ~ Royal Duchy of Saorsa ~ located within the Kingdom of Alésia.

In this general section there is also a pinned post that has information on all the kingdoms that you can check out and find the best fit for you and your ideas in game. You can always ask me any questions you may have and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

It's wonderful to meet you Iceman!

Sincerely Violet Winterlynn, Queen Consort of Alésia and Duchess of Saorsa.

9/18/2018 12:46:43 AM #2

Posted By Icemann43 at

So I'm not sure exactly what my goals will be in this game but, I plan on doing a farmer type character. I have the proprietor pledge. So horse breeding is an option. I'm looking for people that have kept up to date with the development of the game and are willing to share info about the possibilities with in the game. I will typically be playing in the evening hours Eastern Time and would like a group that plays the same hours as I do

Yeah feel free to join my town. I am going to try to breed a select few that join my town a nice horse that way they can breed them themselves or ride them or whatever they want. You could use that horse to pull farming equipment maybe.

Count Weylyn of Vit Kanin. Friend code B7D0EF

9/18/2018 5:16:22 AM #3

You’ll be welcome basically in any kingdom, duchy or county, so I’d recommend you to pick the community you feel most comfortable with, although the choice can be overwhelming considering there’s 5 kingdoms to choose from, and 72 duchies and more than a thousand counties (and even more cities/towns).

Note that each kingdom will have different biomes, each with their own advantages and challenges, as well as different tribes and cultures (as well as different communities).

If you can’t decide which community you prefer, you may want to choose to wait until more information on map selection and domain and settlement selection to know the geographical layout of each kingdom and duchy so you know what to expect.

Depending on which crops you plan to farm and which animal type you want to breed, some biomes may be more suitable than others. I imagine horses would do well in temperate grassland biomes for example, especially if the fields are big. More flat fields may be easier to manage because you’ll be able to see further. But if you prefer breeding more exotic animals you may want a different biome.

I believe there is a breeding community somewhere too, I’ll edit the post with a discord link if I can remember to do so.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/21/2018 1:44:08 PM #4

You are welcome to come join us in Umaroth. We specialize in architecture and mining, but have a dire need for farmers. We do help our members get established and started as they come into the game. The county is actually two counties in one so we have a fair amount of land that can be given to the right people. I don't mean that you are necessarily looking for handouts, but consider it more of we jumpstart our members.

The other good thing is that we are part of the Conclave of Aritaur which is three duchies in one. This means that if you don't think Umaroth is the right county for you, you have ~90 others to choose from. You can join us in discord and learn more about who we are and what we do.

https://discord.gg/g4FzvHK

9/21/2018 3:10:27 PM #5

I'm happy you were able to find a home within Saorsa ♥