COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Greetings

Im new here. After lurking around these forums and researching this game for a few weeks, I finally decided to create an account and here I am.

Ive watched videos, read wikis and I must say with each new bit of information I became more intrested. I have several concerns and questions, but I hope to find answers as I do more research and more information is released.

I have yet to purchase a package, Im just not sure which one is best for me, or what I actually want to do.

To all the people who have put forth great effort to support this game, I as a gamer sincerly thank you. You are doing an amazing job!! Ive come across post where people are offering to donate this game to others who might not have access otherwise. I was so happy to come across and see that going on.

Ive introduced several family members and friends but I fear I may enter Elyria alone, and Im ok with that. They may come around and join me once they see me actually play and have fun. Im guessing I will be on NA-E.

9/23/2018 8:37:11 PM #1

Welcome to the community! I'm happy to hear you have seen positive interactions. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

9/23/2018 8:38:52 PM #2

Welcome to the community! I am also on the NA-East server, but I can do my best to help you in any way I can to answer any questions you may have about the game ^.^

9/23/2018 9:41:39 PM #3

Good to see another enthusiastic gamer. Welcome. As more information comes out about how crafting and other systems work in detail i think you'll find what you want to do

9/23/2018 11:45:06 PM #4

Welcome to CoE! Your enthusiasm is infectious. :)

FWIW, playing with RL friends is great, but there are also plenty of friendships in the making here if you stick around long enough to get involved in all the interesting communties that have formed around this game.

9/24/2018 7:19:03 PM #5

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :)

Im finding most of the answers to my questions either on these forums or a youtube video from the devs. The ones that I dont find clear answers to is because there just isnt one atm. TBH Im have fun just learning about the game, it all just sounds so exciting.

I cant wait to get into meeting more of the community, guess I'll be on Discord at some point but I'd like to increase my knowledge of the game before commiting to anyone/group. I want to be an asset to whichever community I become a part of.

I came across a post giving details about the "Skill Flower"...Lots of skills listed and it seems as if its not the entire list, so yeah finding out more about skills certainly helps with making a decision about what to do.

Yes @Hieronymus I look forwad to meeting new and intresting people, from the forums this community seems amazing, dont think I'll have any problems getting in where I fit in.

10/1/2018 5:46:12 AM #6

I've been selling coe hard to people I play other games with. It's hard to gather interest without anything to show unless they already planned on backing

10/1/2018 7:12:36 PM #7

Posted By Black Stabbath at 01:46 AM - Mon Oct 01 2018

I've been selling coe hard to people I play other games with. It's hard to gather interest without anything to show unless they already planned on backing

Yeah I had that same problem. Or they would be like "wait your character gets old and dies??" Im like yeah and you get to put the "soul" into another character!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Ive been talking about this NON-STOP!!! I know my family /friends are tired of hearing me go on and on and I DONT CARE! Im not gonna shut up about it!!. The only way for them to shut me up is cash donations toward my package..but thats just gonna make me talk more about it but shhhh dont tell them that....

10/1/2018 7:33:04 PM #8

If you stop getting Thanksgiving dinner invites, if suddenly nobody is throwing any holiday parties, if people you frequently talked to have stopped taking your calls altogether, then you might have ...

Dun Dun Duuuuun

CoE Derangement Syndrome.

Surgeon General's Warning:
There is no known cure for CDS. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, highly aggressive, animalistic communication and frothing at the mouth. If you encounter anyone exhibiting such symptoms, then run. Just run.

10/1/2018 10:26:35 PM #9

That SG warning...Sounds about right uses left sleeve to wipe mouth and chin

But...Im the one cooking their thanksgiving dinner....evil laugh while clinching fist

My Bday is THIS WEEK. so yeah...expectaions....Knowing them I'll get a stack of bills.....$1 followed by all the monopoly money one could dream of....

10/1/2018 11:09:01 PM #10

New Luna player? Sweet!

NA-East. Cartography, linguistics and apiculture.

10/4/2018 2:13:24 PM #11

Happy Birthday. So what will you wish for?

10/4/2018 8:56:10 PM #12

Thanks! :)

I really dont know tbh. Been thinking about that for days now...I made a short list... yes CoE is on it followed by lemon cake with coconut frosting... But after that there wasnt anything I could say I really wanted. Im not hard to please.

10/4/2018 10:26:07 PM #13

Posted By Sweet at 3:56 PM - Thu Oct 04 2018

Im not hard to please.

Those are the magic words.

10/5/2018 10:53:32 PM #14

Welcome! Hope to see you around here more. Although I should say the same for myself lol.

Orm Trakehner - Horse Breeder - Kingdom of Vornair: Friend Code 5422AC

10/6/2018 6:27:46 PM #15

Posted By Trekhner at 6:53 PM - Fri Oct 05 2018

Welcome! Hope to see you around here more. Although I should say the same for myself lol.

Thanks :) I certainly plan to be around for some time! Nice to meet you!