COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
About Payment Currencies

I do want to buy a pledge pack that can get me into the game when the first Beta launches for a long time. Since my country (Turkey) is being affected by dollar a lot nowadays, it is literally impossible to buy even a $45.00 pledge pack with my economy. It seems that this situation won't go otherway around and $45.00 is a really unpayable price for me as long as I experience this inflation situation.

For curious people who wants to know how much this affects me, (and probably other people who lives in my country) I will try to illustrate it a little with using a common "currency", which are hamburgers. I just surfed on the internet to find out the price of a Whooper Meal in New York, and found it as $8.50. I don't know if this changes a lot from region to region, city to city but I will try to illustrate on this. You can buy 5 Whooper Meals in New York instead of the cheapest Chronicles of Elyria Pledge Pack. In my country (and city), you can buy 14 Whooper Meals for the same price, Price of the Whooper Meal is TL18.50, and a dollar makes roughly TL6. So the calculation is roughly [(45.00 * 6.00) / 18.50], for people who might want to calculate other stuff. The difference between Whooper Meals will get even bigger and further as you raise the price. So as you can conclude that this currency situation affects not only me but a little group of people a lot. Also my target is to get something that I can start to play when Beta 1 launches, which is probably also lots of players' target, achieved or not.

As I explained the situation, I want to start to ask my questions as a list:

• Is there any way to get into the game without paying, via an event or something?
  • Is it possible to get a discount for the pledge packs?
  • Will there be a different currency to buy Chronicles of Elyria Pledge Packs? Like Steam supports other currencies, with restrictions of course.

Does it sound like a joke? Does it look superficial? Yes, of course, it looks like it.

9/26/2018 7:50:31 PM #1

There recently was an event (the searing plague) where you could earn a free package. Maybe some day there will be another one.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/26/2018 9:42:46 PM #2

There is always the Elyrian Assistance Program that you can look into. We strive to help those who can't afford the game a chance to get the game with community donations.