COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Design Experience Ideas

So, before this promotion I had the idea of a potion that would allow the consumer to temporarily run around in the Astral plane. But now with the "magic mushrooms" I don't have to use my DE for it. Now, I'm thinking of using my DE to make a Ferris Wheel. Nothing more than that, just a good ol' Ferris wheel.

What're some.of your ideas that you're willing to share?

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

9/29/2018 1:33:22 PM #1

I don't have a DE unfortunately. I really wanted to buy Chimera, but I also didn't want my wife to divorce me lol. I had planned out the Creature DE too!

The Woolly Whale

I spent a lot of time on it, and I really hope someone else picks it up for their DE (Or even SbS likes it enough to use it :) )

9/29/2018 3:39:06 PM #2

Dire wolves. I just want Dire wolves.

9/29/2018 4:28:07 PM #3

Falconry.

9/29/2018 4:42:56 PM #4

Posted By HuldricFranconian at

What're some.of your ideas that you're willing to share?

A ferris wheel only for noble couples, specially designed. That way you can be rich! Hopefully...

Does it sound like a joke? Does it look superficial? Yes, of course, it looks like it.

9/29/2018 5:37:21 PM #5

What are the options for your DE?

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/30/2018 12:39:35 AM #6

lol I still can't decide whether I want my own hairstyle or a tattoo

9/30/2018 4:36:54 AM #7

Depending on how viable it is with the starting tech age of the game, I'd use a DE to create a mineral of some sort that functions as a fuel source. Probably something unconventional (resonance-based, or something that generates a magnetic field for propulsion using magnets) that would send the tech tree in a weird direction once people worked out how to use it. I love the idea of the main branch of technology in CoE starting with the same roots as ours, but diverging wildly from our historical vein into something that isn't combustion-based.

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.

9/30/2018 3:28:52 PM #8

Some other potion sugestions for you:

A drinkable sunscreen, very usefull in tropical and desert areas as you can protect your skin and hydratate yourself at the same time.

Energy drink for beasts of burden and/or mounts, for slower stamina consumption; alowing faster travels and longer periods of work.

A hunters potion, enabling something like a "detective mode", but focused on hunting a specific animal/creature. Could have diferent recipes for diferent animals.

A potion that slowers the process of aging of your characters, but just the appearance; Like most anti aging produtcs sold today.

9/30/2018 4:51:12 PM #9

General "Wild milk". That is to say, milk from sources other than cattle.

Horses', donkeys', goats', camels', zebus' (also bovine, but still), sheeps', elks', reindeers', water buffallos' and trisons'.

Helping one non-vegan Kypiq at a time.

NA-East. Cartography, linguistics and apiculture.

10/3/2018 6:24:10 PM #10

Im holding out till i know what tribe im in. Hoping i get Brudvir, i want to make a herbal tincture that can induce a berserker state (something simple like damage up at the cost of lowered defence.).

Count of Raberre's Rest

10/5/2018 10:58:19 PM #11

If I had a DE I would want something that can use your spirit or allow someone to sacrifice themselves in order to use the spirit loss to bring back a single npc in a 1:1 sacrifice to rez ratio.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.