COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Soldier looking for a Billet

I am Druxx and I am looking for a nation to pledge my sword to. I don't really know exactly what I want to do upon the CoE release but I have militaristic tendencies. I have no pledge at this time, I'd want to find a home and see how the development progresses a bit more before I invest. Any one interested in a simple soldier?

10/2/2018 1:46:14 PM #1

There's a place for you at Farwatch. I aim to be the first line of defence for my mountain dwelling brethren. But you need not be Hrothi to be a part of my town.

Brudvir and Neran races should easily be able to find us, anyone else may still do but have further to travel.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

10/2/2018 2:00:27 PM #2

Do you have a Kingdom affiliation yet? That's not too important, just curious.

10/2/2018 2:45:20 PM #3

Hey, I'm from Demalion and my county has multiple military groups, and we would love to have you if you're interested. Click on the discord in my bio if you're interested :)

10/2/2018 8:32:30 PM #4

Come have a look at the Zabi Demesne (link in my sig) we're the primary military focused double-duchy in Nirath. We're running the duchy in a semi-stratocratic manner so soldiers of all types can advance militarily, socially and in government.

Our projects also include a military academy to train Nirathii officers and mercenary captains and a staff college to train staff officers.

Coming Soon(tm)

10/3/2018 4:05:57 PM #5

We already talked mate.... Welcome in this community. Arkadia welcome you in any Duchy you want to settle. My Duchy, Latium is heavily militarize.

10/3/2018 4:21:34 PM #6

I lead a mercenary organisation if you are interested in that, come talk in our discord :D

https://discord.gg/Vpvj7Jk

10/8/2018 9:57:07 AM #7

Thank you all for your invitations, I have found a garrison now.

Druxx

10/16/2018 10:32:13 PM #8

Posted By Druxx at 11:57 AM - Mon Oct 08 2018

Thank you all for your invitations, I have found a garrison now.

Druxx

Where have you decided on?

10/17/2018 9:17:32 AM #9

You might want to join the Barony of Dunharrow, in the Dutchy of Latvim. I am looking for capable men.

The Code of Chivalry! -Loyalty -Honesty -Valor -Honor -Courtesy -Fair Play

10/17/2018 9:24:51 AM #10

he has already joined a person in arkadia