COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Aristocracy Tiers in Store

How much advance warning we will have before the aristocracy tiers are removed from the store? Will it be before Domain Selection? I understand there's a tentative date for Map Voting and that exact times can change. Just like to be prepared.

Or does it depend on how many people have already purchased them? If so, will we be warned when it is close to the maximum?

I wasn't active when the higher tiers were removed so I have no previous knowledge to go on.

Pacyen is a Virtue.

Friend Code: 4ACB46

Lady Iola Berankin, Countess of Roeking

[EU - Demalion Empire / Duchy of Anor / Roeking County]

~Anorian Maiden~

10/3/2018 4:26:28 PM #1

From what I recall, Caspian mentioned in Discord that the Aristocracy+ packages would be going away just before Domain selection (that's when everyone will pick their settlements, so it makes sense not to offer packages that include land after all the land has been "given away").

He did say that we would have fair warning before they left, but how much time that actually means he didn't specify.

Given we are not far from map selection now, and domain selection is supposedly "soon" after that, I would wager you have 3-6 months left on them.

Imgur

10/3/2018 4:38:10 PM #2

Yes Marovec is correct (:

Last time something went away from the store (the Nobility tier) they gave us a little over a month warning and kept letting us know it was going away soon. But we had a month warning forsure with a date in advance that it was going away.

10/3/2018 5:52:41 PM #3

Thanks for the responses. :)

Pacyen is a Virtue.

Friend Code: 4ACB46

Lady Iola Berankin, Countess of Roeking

[EU - Demalion Empire / Duchy of Anor / Roeking County]

~Anorian Maiden~