COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
{looking for parents} I'm new!

SO I will be purchasing a starter pack very soon and i'm looking for groups to join! I'm a stay at home mother and disabled so I will have plenty of time on my hands to play and... I LOVE to farm materials and roleplay. I'm interested in starting as someone's child and would prefer red hair and golden eyes{if possible}. I plan to be extremly active and plan to buy perhaps a merchant pack. my parents can be either commoners or even owners of a duchy. I check my forums DAILY so please message me if you are interested! I'm open to playing any race but I LOVE the waerd and would prefer them =D

10/9/2018 1:24:26 AM #1

You know what....I love the waerd too!

10/9/2018 1:38:15 AM #2

what server will you play on? is English your native (and only) language? I am part of a German community who will always look for more players, but since all communication is in German...well.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

10/9/2018 1:52:39 AM #3

Red hair and golden eyes? Try brudvir.

The weard are the weard, they all want to look the same.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

10/9/2018 2:45:03 AM #4

I’d love for you to be in the elcryis family, I do however see your looking for a Luna server. Unfortunately I’m NA-W, but I wish you the best.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

10/9/2018 3:22:11 AM #5

That's so awesome and such an amazing idea. I really do need to start up my own family for my duchy and look for others to join in<3

Farming sounds like it'll be really interesting in game and I'm really excited to see what people do with their characters!

I'm really interested in trying to have red hair, I always use raid hair for my characters and if anything I'll try to bring over a tribe that has red hair to get it into the family. That would be so awesome

Welcome to the lovely Community MercyRiala, that is a very lovely name ^.^

I would definitely uggest checking out the various communities and trying to get a feel for them all to see which one best fits you and your ideas<3 so many people will be looking to increase their family if possible and I'm really excited to do that as well! Gotta keep the legacy and dynasty going!