COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Referral for friends package

Hey! So I’ve just recently got one of my good friends into this game and he’s purchased a pledge package. But he forgot to input my referral code before he purchased it, is there any way he could still input my code so we could receive the IP rewards?

10/10/2018 8:18:52 PM #1

There is no way to input the referral code once they created the account. Apologies for the inconvenience!

10/11/2018 7:19:29 PM #2

Hi, in earlier versions of the site (two years ago for sure), it was indeed possible to use a referal code after creating an account: right on the page where you can find your own referal.

The option would disappear forever once a referal code was registered for the account (as such, most refered people didn't even know it existed).

The option not being present for your friend, is more of a bug on the website version 2.0.x than a non-feature. Except if there was an official word that devs voluntarily disabled it, though I'm doubtful and would be surprised they did that.

Kurugi [A5D079]

10/11/2018 9:17:44 PM #3

Posted By Kurugi at 9:19 PM - Thu Oct 11 2018

The option not being present for your friend, is more of a bug on the website version 2.0.x than a non-feature. Except if there was an official word that devs voluntarily disabled it, though I'm doubtful and would be surprised they did that.

They disabled it because people abused the system. Which became obvious when you had older accounts referring newer accounts.