COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Exposition Points

Fairly certain this hasn't been asked yet, forgive me if I just missed it.

When Exposition finally happens people are going to jump in, spend their points, and start getting a head start on things. My question is basically will you be able to purchase more Exposition points after it starts, or will you be limited by the number of points you have heading in.

Not that it is a pressing issue at this time, but when it does happen I don't want to jump into Exposition having too few points to properly build my shop/study/home up to desired size simply because I miscalculated how much basic tools were going to cost me.

10/11/2018 3:25:57 PM #1

The exposition store and ability to purchase points will be available until the end of exposition.

Forgive me it was mentioned a while back in a forum post but I do not have a direct link.

10/11/2018 3:30:52 PM #2

Take your word on it. Much appreciated

Still gonna make sure I head in with enough points just to be safe.

10/11/2018 3:53:03 PM #3

Here is a quote that says it all imo:

"First, Exposition Points are a virtual currency that is available between now and launch that allows people who have a Bloodline Package and above the ability to customize their Pledge Package to some degree. This can be witnessed in the awarding of EP that comes with each package above Bloodline. Let me emphasize again, EP items will not be available after launch, as the Bloodline+ packages will no longer be available."

Source

I didn't find any other statement referring to the period in which EP can be purchased. Nor did I find any indication the purchase of EP will be disabled before Exposition ends.

And it does make sense, in various ways, to allow players to purchase additional EP during Exposition.

Hope that helps boost some confidence with your plans.

10/11/2018 6:00:48 PM #4

I hope they allow us to buy additional points. We don't really know how much we will need in order to develop our settlements, especially since each settlement will be a different size at selection.

NA-W, Governor of Ogralyn

10/12/2018 12:05:31 AM #5

Here you are. I hope this helps

In short, the EP store will go up a little later this year, and will be available until the end of Exposition. Then no more EP store, no more EP, no more bloodline package.

Source