COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[ NA-E Kingdom of Bordweall, Duchy of Weristarc, County of Arenthia, Settlement of Blaecstanbury] Settlement of Blaecstanbury recruitment thread
      [ NA-E Kingdom of Bordweall, Duchy of Weristarc, County of Arenthia, Settlement of Blaecstanbury] Settlement of Blaecstanbury recruitment thread

Lore:

The calming breeze rush's over the battlements as the sun rises to greet training calls in the east fields. The Blackstan family has ruled these lands for centuries with the greatest heading the fielding of army's since time past. As for me, Well I am a new recruit as are you. Sure, I have the last name of Blackstan but that doesn't mean I won't have to work less to get special treatment. Ha, It's even harder on the nobles with a legacy to uphold but still get in line you. The general will be here any moment. The armor we get in the recruit chest is old or used. Yet still usable and needs cleaned with rust falling off the chest plate and the torn tabard. Sits scrubbing the armor as the officers watch intently eating the stale tack we get. Only nobles get the best food and beds. Speaking of which, my back aches from that rack we get to sleep in. Clean bunks and simple food is the least of our worries my friend as I heard the order to march was given to the officers last night and we march today! What a fine day I do say! The officer yells to get in formation. The general is going to speak. The General's name is Zaldara Blackstan and is feared by many and for good measure too. I once heard he fell 7 men with a single blow and took on a bear alone and Won! Sure, your gaze says you don't believe me but I say there is something mysterious about that man. Ouch! that's my head! Officer sheesh. Zaldara begins to speak in his usually tone. Gruph and with steely eyes of darkness. Gulp! Recruits! Today we march to protect our allies in this Great battle! You have been trained in the lesser known arts of killing and are expected to use them! Show the enemy no mercy as you will get none! From them or me! Officers prepare the march! Soon the horns sound and echo off the Great City walls of the Blacken stone. Well, buddy this is but the Start of a Great journey! Getting in line behind you haha. Time to make your own story fools! ONWARD!(edited) War is ugly. Blood spilling the lands, the earth soaking up carnage with an unquenchable thirst. Often a man wonders, is this all there is in life; to love, fight, and die? Well, I suppose those questions are better left off the battlefield, more suited for the philosophers who sit high in their spires, unaware of the cruelty that the clashing of swords can bring nor the sweet endorphin rush coursing through your veins at this very moment. “Isn’t it beautiful?” A familiar voice breaks your malaise, it’s that Blackstan noble. “You look a little banged up, friend.” He remarks, pointing out the little beads of blood seeping out of the corners of your armor. Eyeing up this man, you notice he’s a little more than banged up, blood spilling out of his shoulder from a shallow stab wound and a gruesome gash across his previously unmarred cheek. “Oh, all this?” He gestures towards the cut, a flame glittering in his eyes. “These are just flesh wounds, I’ve still got plenty of fight in me.” In the distance, the two of you hear a bone-chilling war cry, your heads turning towards the sound. It’s Zaldara, the General, he seems to be rallying his troops. “Do not give in to anguish,” He roars “we are but moments away from an assured victory. Forget not the strength of our community, forget not the strength of our immortal indomitable spirit. Elyria trembles in the face of our might and nothing, not even Death herself, can stop us from our victory!” The soldiers all cry out in response, pushing against the oncoming enemy with vigor, moralized by their General’s words of encouragement. “He really is an incredible leader.” The Blackstan man sighs out, a look of admiration on his face. The two of you separate, surging back into the violent stampede, hearts burning with the fire that Zaldara had lit inside of you. Swords clashed, crimson essence flowing freely from the enemies that dared to aggress. The battle was already won, it didn’t matter the numbers, the metal, nor even the fated consequence. All that mattered in this battle was the strength of will that the soldiers of Blaecstanbury held deep inside their souls. After surviving the first battle and barely winning. A surge of pride instilled within you the new recruit after hearing such a rousing speech. Time to rest I say as I move to clean the battle worn dust and blood from my armor. Welcome back recruit! You made it! haha. What a deal we got as now it's time to relax. I found this old staff on the battlefield as it could be worth something. What do you think? ha you don't talk much recruit. This battle is but one of many as I can tell and who know what fame and riches we will find! Who knows one day you might be a general yourself or noble in the courts one day. Well that's if you survive to fight in the next battle as ambushes and disease are rampant in these parts. I once heard that the searing plague once wiped out a whole regiment of soldiers. Time to decide if this is the path you want to choose as its not an easy one.(edited) The camp is quiet and the troops are fixing their equipment or making what could be their last meal. Standing next to the fire as I mix the soup with hardly any vegetables or meat. Hey, recruit your back from your rest. Have you made up your mind? Just as the sentence is forming in your mind the soldiers around snap to attention. Zaldara the General sits down. So, what say you he says. What will you do?

About us:

We are a military focused group who plan on expanding into a military order with many outposts and strongholds. But with that being said, we will require more than just soldiers. The non soldiering side of our operation will be just as big as our military arm.

Feel free to come check us out in our discord channel and see what we are all about! discord

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

10/13/2018 1:50:59 AM #1

Reserved

10/13/2018 1:51:11 AM #2

Reserved

10/16/2018 4:24:51 AM #3

I look forward to what your group has to offer! Consider me excited!

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

10/16/2018 3:18:06 PM #4

Thanks, we're excited as well!

10/22/2018 4:14:16 AM #5

Zaldara is great. He appointmented me as the Supreme Commodore of the Navy in his town! Very active community and great people. Join us and rule the world! I'll need some people to go Hrothi golfing with me!