COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Map Voting Round 2

Hey fellow members of Selene.

Me and all the kingdoms have come together to try to create something for you guys during the 2nd round of map voting.

During map voting I noticed that there was a lot of "this kingdom wants x because of y" and "this kingdom is like x" speculation about what kingdoms wanted and why they wanted those things.

In order to try and make everyone's intentions and reasons for deciding on a certain map I thought we should probably just ask them all.

All five kingdoms have agreed to spend some time with me live on stream discussing their kingdoms. I'm going to sit down with each King individually (or rep if the kings are busy) and we are going to be chatting about their values, the lore that has been written and what they hope to achieve as a kingdom. This all likely ties in with how they have come to a decision on the tribes/biomes and map that they are going to be selecting (and they will be answering that also!)

This is an opportunity for everyone to learn about each others kingdoms and what each other want to achieve and maybe even help some of the nomads out there make a decision on what Kingdom they want to be affiliated with!

These are going to be taking place towards the end of the first week of round 2. Starting from Friday 9th over that weekend and the start of the next week we will be doing 1 or two a day - we are yet to schedule in definite times but I will keep you posted.

If you guys have any questions that you would like to see directed at either a certain Kingdom or maybe asked to all kingdoms then post on this forum. I'll try to ask a few of the q's with the most up votes.

Hope to see you there :)

Emu

P.s helps to include where to watch xD. They are all gonna be streamed on https://www.twitch.tv/worthlessemu

11/3/2018 9:07:33 PM #1

Good initiative, looking forward to it!

Is there a Twitch channel, YouTube channel or some other streaming source to subscribe to in advance?

Happiness is reality minus expectation

11/3/2018 9:13:45 PM #2

Posted By Gaoman at 9:07 PM - Sat Nov 03 2018

Good initiative, looking forward to it!

Is there a Twitch channel, YouTube channel or some other streaming source to subscribe to in advance?

I'm an idiot xD Edited the post, Thanks for pointing that out.

11/3/2018 9:45:49 PM #3

Thanks for the effort.

Should be a great help/orientation for the Nomads and should clear up/avoid some prejudices between Kingdoms citizen.

age quod agis

11/4/2018 10:54:01 AM #4

It's so good to see initiatives like this to help the nomads. Thank you WorthlessEmu (err, I disagree). I'll be sure to watch the streams.

Make decisions based on what you want, not what you want to avoid.

11/4/2018 11:06:36 AM #5

Awesome, very much looking forward to this.

As someone relatively new to CoE I'd be interested in hearing how the Kings (and other players too of course) feel and reason when it comes to mixing real life cultures with CoE ones. The Kingdom of Tryggr for example looks very viking themed, how does that work out in the Elyrian universe?

11/7/2018 3:14:34 PM #6

Please take my survey to help figure out what direction we're heading. Thank you.

Best Map for Selene - Round 2 Survey